DX » Community » Reviews » CARSHIRO XQ034 Outdoor Riding Resin Lens Eye Protection Sunglasses - Black + Yellow
Customer’s impression:
Exelent Great looks and fitting is nice and comfortable Outdoor glasses good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8578109 on 02/27/2015

Pro: Easy to adjust strap,which in not too thich...an be worn under any helmet.. Could be worn for cycling in winters and skiing too.. Con: I fear that the foam used would melt if I use them in Indian summers...but I am in Canada so no worry. Bottom line: GO buy it...its nice.

Impression:Great looks,and fitting is nice and comfortable;

0 0 0

• posted byprerakg on 02/14/2015

Very good product quality, design, and price. Great for motorcycle or bicycle riding in particular. I love the fit, the lenses are fantastic. No distortion.... Even if you are using a dioptical lens then also you can wear them with ease your eyeglasses will just fit inside them fine. your face be... Read more

Impression:Outdoor glasses good quality;

0 0 0

• posted bykrtsch on 01/06/2015

Excellent ski mask, well fitting, comfortable-to-face, protects against the bright sun. The price is very pleasant. I am satisfied The mask is very good, low price. Looks nice, sun protection. Do not sweat inside.

Impression:Exelent;

0 0 0

• posted bysnakezz on 03/13/2013

Price is fine. It could be a bit cheaper, but OK. In my local area this cost twice as here. Looks cool and fits great. Even if you have dioptrical glasses under it. The UV filter is OK. Even in a bright sun. I have no problem with fog inside. Ventilation is ok. Like the design. Hard to release me... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere