DX » Community » Reviews » CADEN N1 Retro Canvas Fabric Shoulder Bag for Camera - Coffee
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGuisito on 02/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:What I like the most about this bag is that it doesn't look like a Camera bag, which makes it perfect for going out everywhere without worrying everyone will know you have expensive equipment with you. The zips and buckles are strong and the whole bag feels very sturdy.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaves3aves on 12/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's well made from high quality materials. It's easy to use. It's enough large to carry your DSLR, even the optics is not small. The belt is wide enough and is comfortable. The zip-s are good. The ergonomics - high level. Cons:Inner gluing/hanging parts (wall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHarrie89 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It just fits a single camera with lens (Canon 650d). which is what I wanted. Also it doesn't show that you have a camera in it, it just looks like a regular little shoulder bag were you keep your bottle and sandwiches in. When walking the bag lies comfortable on your ba... Read more

2 0
  • posted byLeonardotcravo on 11/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice color, and size... you'll love to go round to pic some photos without "loose your style", like another nylon bags... The inside color is really nice. The space are verry good, you can put a DSLR mounted for quick photos, and another small lense together i... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections