DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LED Car MP3 Player FM Transmitter w/ Remote Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product for a good price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFraldas on 08/13/2014

Pros: Sound quality is OK. It recognizes the SD card or the USB drive almost immediately. The delay between songs is very small. It has memory, i.e. when you turn it on, the song that was playing when it was turned off starts playing. The display is clear and big. Cons: It doesn't recognize a USB drive ... Read more

Impression:Good product for a good price;

0 0 0

• posted byjoeywowow on 06/21/2014

It is a very decent product. The USB is immediately found by the product and doesn't need time to start up. The quality of the sound is excellent. I work in the port, where a lot of porto's are and it does not disturb at all. Sometimes the connection between the 12v of my car and the transmitter is lost.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystopkin on 01/15/2014

The handy remote, easy to use-nothing more, simply plug into theUSB-flash drive and connect the device to the 12v in the car. Not very reliable connector to connect the 12v and part with the screen. Not quality packaging, remote control with one hand the device on the other. Photo package does not match ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRusRome0 on 10/12/2013

Very good product works good, good quality fast shipment. Reads all the files, USB micro sd support. Good transmission to the radio. You can manage the device on the display it self The displays moves to much it looks very unstable, sometimes the qualtiy fades but it can happen with every product of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylexrupy on 09/15/2013

Very usefull and very cheap. the sound quality is good. especially usefull for old cars that comes just with radio or CD players without USB interfaces. you can access all functions in remote control the plug is a little bit big and weak, the remote control is also weak and low range. should have more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigor77smf on 09/11/2013

Very usefull and very cheap for the price. U can buy at least three of these for the price of what I can get it here...This is an amazing device. Considering that you can listen to your own music (or whatever MP3 track) and the are no wires or bulky gadgets involved makes this a very handy and useful ... Read more

Nice one

0 0 1

• posted byLamKaYau on 01/26/2013

If you have an old car ( perhaps year 2004 and before), you may want this device so that you can listen to MP3 music. Older cars do not have aux jack or USB input, and their CDs cannot read MP3 format. This little device will solve your problem. I bought 2 for my co-workers and they are so happy with ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byshers888 on 01/23/2013

This device has a good quality and it works fine, FM transmitter is clear and the sound is great. This product is the best one for this price, all options works excelent. Very compact device with a nice neutral screen color and large digits. I' m glad to have this transmiter and haven't disappointed.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymladja on 12/13/2012

Good quality. Ease to use. Buttons and remote work great, you can easily change Volume, EQ, Folders, Songs, Channels... No need to set channel every time it's on no micro SD suport, only USB, SD card and trans flash up to 2gb... signal could be stronger... The part that plugs into the cigarette power ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydidjital22 on 11/10/2012

The unit itself works wonderfully. Reception from the FM transmitter is clear and the sounds is great. I've only tried it with USB thumb drive. The buttons and remote work fine. I use the remote to switch through folders, change the EQ, volume, etc. Everything works. The only con is a big one for me.... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections