DX » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Sling Swivel Mount for 20mm Rail - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoveto2 on 03/12/2014

Cheap, works (at least for now) as intended and stays put once fastened ! Used on real AR, not airsoft, so it can take some weight ! None so far Bought this to try out on an AR, seems to work well enough to hold it as it's supposed to. Is probably meant for Airsoft, but as stated above - can take the weight of a real AR - at least for now ! It's being ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfirewarrior1705 on 08/16/2013

Full metal (I believe it's made of steel but I can't test it since I have no magnets around). Clicks into place very nice and doesn't fall open even when it's being pulled by a sling that holds a nearly 4kg rifle. Very easy to remove, just press the button and it comes down. The price is very low compared to other places where you can find it. Mine ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bySatain on 05/08/2013

Honestly DX how did you make this for so cheap??? Great work on sourcing this item. Totaly recomend for anyone looking for a "High Quiality Quick Detach Sling Swivel" to pick up this unit. Nothing mechanically wrong with this unit at all. Only would recomend a light coat of oil when packaging from the factory. As these are only parkerized.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIamanman on 04/08/2013

Fight and finish are very good, and work well when i used them in the field. Doing a side by side comparison with others i have, i would even buy these over the others! They have no problems under real life use, no untimely failures (actually none at all). I use them for 3 gun in the standard Mil Spec holes and they work great. None that i can see If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by50bmgmx on 03/25/2013

Excellent finish and tight fit - this compared to genuine parts coming with my SIG rifle that tend to open under real stress, those ones keep your weapon on your shoulder in worst conditions. I use them with the standard SIG base plates and they make a perfect job. Absolutely none Different colors such as olive or tan would be nice? Should be offered ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfusil56300 on 02/26/2013

This should be 4 times the price, but I'm glad its not. Got this to snap into my FAB stock on my CZ58. It fitted straight in with a good solid sounding 'CLICK'. Well made and feels strong enough, but time will tell. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE. NONE, other than I might need to buy another rifle and buy another one of these ; ) Other colours ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections