DX » Community » Reviews » Eyesight Vision Improve Plastic Frame Pinhole Glasses Eyeglasses - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySAleksandrV on 11/01/2013

Good product for reasonable money, offers are not so much. Comfortable shape spectacle frames... Perhaps a cheap case, but otherwise fairly well... I bought to watch TV, it works. My wife is currently using these glasses. Probably need a smaller diameter holes... I recommend these Pinhole Glasses someone you know. You can try to buy these glasses. Also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmil109 on 08/10/2013

The pinhole glasses are made of high quality plastic frame. If you glue a sticker from some brand name (Rayban for example), on the side of the frame, nobody will notice the difference. This is still a crutch. Nothing can replace a perfect, 20/10 vision. May be, if the "lenses" were finely polished in order to have a glossy finish, the glasses ... Read more

Front-facing
    0 0
  • posted byWincezo on 05/29/2013

comfortable - fits my nose great. At first I found these glasses in the store, then I've checked here - In here it was tree times cheaper. It does it's job - to train, relax eyes after long computer hours. I use it for several months and I can see slight result - my eyes improves. Nice hard case for transportation makes it easy to carry on on the way.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjgguerreiro on 01/15/2013

Its a Pinhole, not much to say... Not really an atomic reactor, so the chances to go wrong are near zero. Plus it looks stylish =] And comes with a really nice carrier. My myopia is only 0.5, so i want to give it a try. Its supposed to help your retina to relax and focus by itself. It does have a really bad smell... But i guess it'll wear off. That ... Read more

Pinhole
    1 0
  • posted bymusicdiary on 01/12/2013

This product works like any pinhole glasses. It comes with a hard zip case to protect the glasses. The plastic emits a strong unpleasant smell. The lens holes are poorly molded. I bought it because it's cheap and because it's good to have one around for emergency. I also wanted my child to try wearing it to improve her eyesight but she complained of ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections