DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK-68 Cree XR-E Q5 260lm 1-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Red (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysasang on 03/25/2014

It is all that's advertised! Really bright, really nice zoom feature, really works with one single AA, really red coated sturdy aluminum casing, really compact/portable. Just click-on/click-off (no strobe, no sos = no need to click many many times just to turn it on/off). None of these are real cons,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaski on 02/17/2014

Nice appearance, well groover for a good grip. Fits easily in your pocket, and steel belt clip appears reliable. Easy to zoom with one hand. Uses generic AA battery you'll find at any corner shop. Very bright beam, although I have no means to confirm the lm rate. Doesn't heat up on use. None. The swithc ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byboloboy on 02/09/2014

Nice, red color of housing of the flashlight. Flashlight is very small, but the light beam is quite powerful. Zoom function is easy to operate (by moving forward and backward with the thumb) and works very well. The flashlight works very well with 1 piece of rechargeable AA accu. none until now. I think,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystreubel on 01/26/2014

These flashlight are well finished, without any damage or scratches. They are very bright and it is good to be able to use them just with one AA-battery. The zoom possibility is just what i had looked for. In maximum zoom the rectangle of the chip is strongly visible. The zoomable head seems go to easy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywrestling on 01/17/2014

Bright as h*ll and handy. Easy push-pull zoom and constant illumination field without disrupting shadows / donuts. Much brighter than my single-mode Uniquefire G-10 (sku 55244) with identical fresh alkaline batteries Looks like zoom function may not be IPX6 waterproof. Clip fastening screws pierce the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGCing on 01/16/2014

- Lots of light. - Solid housing. - Small size. - Good beam zooming. - Works on one AA battery. - Nice red colour. - The flashlight does not have multiple power modes. For me this is no con, since I only wanted to have one mode: full power. So for me I found no cons. Very convenient pocket flashlight.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byballoonguys on 01/15/2014

Best thing I have ever bought, perfect size to slip in pocket and not intrusive. Zoom great and overall Brightness is brilliant maybe bit too bright for round the house use but has made me go and buy the the larger 910lumen torch as well as if always been a maglite man but can safely say I'm now a led ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysilverscourge on 01/10/2014

It has a great quality, a great price and is quite practical. The whole build appears to be solid (doing the drop test would most likely damage my floor). It lights whatever you want quite powerfully and i didn't have any problem with power consumption yet. It's small (easy to keep in your pocket/stash/... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysismis on 12/21/2013

I was surprised how strong this light is. Throws far away, and can make wide beam (more useful). Works without problems - switch is quite good. Still works with first battery inserted - and my kid was walking around with it for some time. Me too :) you get only one light. Since it's so fun to use it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNapsterPhantom on 12/17/2013

its very good, concentrated and log beam of light which will be visible from a long distance. - It's very compact and pesa poco. sometimes it didn't work. i donìt know the causes, when is wet when is dry it simply remains shut off. it's not so useful in these conditions, you know. onest price, i ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections