DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK-68 260lm 1-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Grey (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Perfecta heavy Made of real steel. sturdy. Very good small flashlight.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydulcedandan on 11/28/2014

La linterna impresiona la primera vez. La verdad es que para el poco espacio que ocupa y el poco peso que tiene da bastante luz. El zoom es muy bueno. Incluso con una pila de las normales funciona correctamente Read more

Impression:Perfecta;

0 0 0

• posted byFieldz on 11/27/2014

Uses an AA battery, and is very sturdy. I didn't drop it on the ground yet, but I'm sure it won't get damaged if that happens. It's really made of steel. I am happy and satisfied that I bought this. Read more

Impression:heavy,Very good small flashlight., sturdy.,Made of real steel.;

0 0 0

• posted byFestus on 07/07/2014

Inexpensive, but very solid metal construction. Handy zoom function. Sturdy pocket clip also prevents it rolling away. Reasonably bright with a single AA battery. Rubber end cap on/off click switch. Lots of protruding metal angles which seem to there just for looks might cause wear to a pocket. Zoom ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypartypierce on 07/04/2014

excellent size, very light weight, takes 1 x standard AA battery, includes belt clip also has zoom function and really bright single LED had different torch form DX that had same clicky button and it died fairly quickly, but that was a 5 mode torch to you had to click it 5 times to turn on/off for standard ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byonihige on 07/03/2014

Cheap, easy to use, lightweight and small. Fits perfectly in my jacket without any discomfort. The light is very bright, and big. The button is large and easy to turn on and off. The metal seems very durable. Feels stable in my hand. There are no sharp corners. The light adjustment feel redundant, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykefoun on 06/30/2014

This really is a good flashlight. Its small, AA powered with a good output. Well fit with SKU-31871 on my bicycle. Shines really well, I dont recomend it for kids. Built qualitty is great. When I am in the room w/o electricity, its enough to aim thi flashlight at a ceiling to maek the light in the entire ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxtocker on 06/26/2014

Strong beam. Can illuminate to great distance when zoomed. Well build. Body is nicely cut and grooved for easy grip. Metal clip is secured by screws and can also be used to tie a lanyard. Like other flashlights of its kind, the focus feels a bit gritty - as if dust or sand is caught between the metals.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycrookedimauri on 06/03/2014

Great for small pocket in tactical pants. Very bright for its size. Nice flood . Good throw. I have Jane several compliments on this flashlight. There are several other just like this fora bit cheaper, not sure if as good but I'll order one and see if quality is as good. Out of the box it wouldn't stay ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymegag27 on 05/24/2014

Surprisingly small yet powerful Cree zooming flashlight, which looks great and can easly fit in your pocket. Top quality build great price. Was able to easly open, no need to grease. Its also waterproof "tried and tested" and passed! Light appears square but can be adjusted ie "focusing ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjocontre on 05/19/2014

Easy to use and if you have a rechargeable battery even better. At night the light "ray" is visible for at least 50 to 100 meters. Since it's made of alluminum alloy, it looks very well. Its size allows to handle it with just one hand and carry it everywhere. Well packed. You have to make sure ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections