DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK-68 260lm White Light Zooming Flashlight - Grey (1*AA)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Cheap Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10592600 on 03/15/2017

Impression:good,price;

Removable high strength clip: Yes, it has strength, actual a bit too much to wear it on pocket of jeans. Aluminium alloy: Wight 46 grams (70 grams with AA battery), feels very light, on first moment I thought that it is plastic and not aluminium. It sound like metal and mine survived a drop from... Read more

Good price and suitable quality Good price and suitable quality

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10944435 on 03/10/2017

Impression:Very good;

I know there are better flashlights out there, but for the price and size this little flashlight is amazing. I bought it to have it in my car and use it at work and other tings. It is perfect for my use because i don't need acers of daylight. I need to see in dark rooms and maybe somthing not far... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJohnVilla on 03/02/2017

Pros: Very good flashlight, kinda tactical, solid, good finish aluminium, very small, compact and light. Cons: the light isn't as bright as they say, and is kinda purple color... and when you zoom it all it proyects the led chip lol

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bystierESP on 02/22/2017

Impression:Very good,Powerfull,Small size;

Externally it looks tough and bright enough for its small size. Recommended purchase and fast shipping. Externamente parece resistente e ilumina bastante para su pequeño tamaño. Compra recomendada y envio rapido.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynuj666 on 02/14/2017

Impression:perfect;

Ya llevo compradas 4 linternas, la veo muy útil, con una pila recargable de AA. La lente puedes desplazarla hacia adelante y hacia atrás (abre o cierra el haz de luz), una estupenda compra con un precio increíble. Muy buena.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMhoeven on 02/04/2017

Impression:good;

Order it to replace my old sk-68 that broke down after few years of usage. The switch button broke on that one. Small disappointment, but ok I knew upfront that direct ordering from China is cheaper but has less quality assurance. Guess this kind of says it all.. I was quite satisfied on the old... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byAlanDaut on 01/19/2017

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

Extremely strong light for its size,it runs on just one battery woth a very strong light..and very long lasting for a flashlight wih only one AA battery. Would buy it over and over again

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDrag0nDem0n on 01/19/2017

Impression:Bright,Cheap,Strong;

Pros: It takes a AA battery, everyone has these. Bright, no annoying modes, just ON and OFF. Long battery life (with good batteries off course) Cons: No cons Other: The clip is very handy

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by333Zomby333 on 01/13/2017

Impression:perfect;

Pros:works from one AA battery, has metal clip,small and lite pocket light ;-) easy to take it with you whenever you go out,just clip it on your belt and go. Cons: none so far Great product for that small price - 3$

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by8882637 on 01/12/2017

Item as described. Works with AA batteries. I use both Alkanine AA from the store and also rechargeable AA batteries.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere