DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK-68 260lm 1-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Grey (1 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
Amazing solid awsome Perfecta heavy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLevin81 on 12/07/2014

Pros: Incredibly bright for it's size and power Uses 1 AA battery, easily available anywhere Zoom option is always useful Battery lasts long No different modes but no need for this kind of flashlight, just on and off Really solid construction Cons: With this prize and light power, I really can't think ... Read more

Impression:Amazing;

0 0 0

• posted byVitekCzech on 12/06/2014

Pros: It is wellmade and very useful flashlight. It is very easy to use. The battery life is very good up to 6-10 hours. Zooming function works well, it is shining hunderts meters far and still witch good power. I have got three of them now, it would by a nice and useful gift. Read more

Impression:Well-made,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bybsirote on 12/03/2014

For a single AA battery powered flashlight this works great. Strong beam that can be focused or zoomed. Has a very solid feel to it. It is strong and not going to fall apart easily. Its good for carrying around all the time since it is so small and you don't need to work about it falling apart like a ... Read more

Impression:Small and Solid;

0 0 0

• posted by8724650 on 12/02/2014

I was very surprised when it arrived. I did not expect that this product is so good quality. I'm happy that i ordered eight pieces. Everyone wants them so maybe i will have to order more soon. Pros: Solid, small, works with 1 AA battery, cheap Cons: did not find. Read more

Impression:solid,Made of real steel.;

0 0 0

• posted bydulcedandan on 11/28/2014

La linterna impresiona la primera vez. La verdad es que para el poco espacio que ocupa y el poco peso que tiene da bastante luz. El zoom es muy bueno. Incluso con una pila de las normales funciona correctamente Read more

Impression:Perfecta;

0 0 0

• posted byFieldz on 11/27/2014

Uses an AA battery, and is very sturdy. I didn't drop it on the ground yet, but I'm sure it won't get damaged if that happens. It's really made of steel. I am happy and satisfied that I bought this. Read more

Impression:heavy,Very good small flashlight., sturdy.,Made of real steel.;

0 0 0

• posted bydbgg1979 on 11/18/2014

Pros: It's very affordable. It only takes 1 x AA battery. It's small to fit in my pocket without bulging too much. It's good for indoor use and within the campsite or tent. Cons: It's might not be enough for hiking at night depending on the terrain. The push/pull zoom head was so tight when I got it.... Read more

Impression:bright light for indoor use;

0 0 0

• posted byfloootj3 on 11/16/2014

the light is really small and bright, looks and feels expensive, love the fact that a AA battery fits it is so small i always carry it arround when i walk the dog or whatever feels like alluminium and the zoom works great, probably 150Lum just what i wanted, no strobe function or other nonsense but just ... Read more

Impression:awsome;

0 0 0

• posted byFestus on 07/07/2014

Inexpensive, but very solid metal construction. Handy zoom function. Sturdy pocket clip also prevents it rolling away. Reasonably bright with a single AA battery. Rubber end cap on/off click switch. Lots of protruding metal angles which seem to there just for looks might cause wear to a pocket. Zoom ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypartypierce on 07/04/2014

excellent size, very light weight, takes 1 x standard AA battery, includes belt clip also has zoom function and really bright single LED had different torch form DX that had same clicky button and it died fairly quickly, but that was a 5 mode torch to you had to click it 5 times to turn on/off for standard ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections