DX » Community » Reviews » New-631 Cree XM-L T6 1000lm 5-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Coffee (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPetony on 06/30/2014

-Small and rugerized flashlight. -If his output isn't 1000lm is near to it(I don't know because I don't have a lumenmeter) -Water resistant is good for me and for another adventurous persons(but I am unwiling to put on water). -The crown can be unmounted for cleaning that is really a good thing when the lens have sand or water. -Switch cap glows in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykypreos on 03/11/2014

The Cree XM-L T6 1000lm 5-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight it has some issues but not important It has some rough edges that can hurt you and the oring that seals the buttery by the 10th time you unscru it the o'ring is destroyed There is no other thoughts the lens is perfect and the output light is intense Bottomline i strongly recommend this flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRastoSimo on 02/08/2013

good build quality and also very stylish. I like it very much. 5 modes are more then most of us need. Tail cap glows in the dark which is not mentioned in description but I was very happy about it, it stays visible for pretty long time. clip should be placed oposite way, at least it's better for me that way. I don't see any other cons. mid brithness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEganT on 12/05/2012

The product is bright and it has a glowing tail which makes the product easier to operate in darkness.The product is has a variable zoom which is useful for lots of circumstances.it can withstand water from rain and and under a shower head but probably cant last long completely submerged. The lens arrivied dusty and had fingerprints all over it on the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections