DX » Community » Reviews » SIPIK SK-68 Cree XR-E Q5 260lm 1-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Green (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZedon on 11/15/2013

This Flashlight has been well made. It is well machined without any sharp edges. Good switch mechanism. Very reliable. Also very good looking. Mine was green. Worked first time and the focusing is a real bonus in a flashlight at this price. Some flashlights tend to be very sticky in the zoom mechanism, but this one is very smooth and easy to use. None.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKnave59rus on 11/03/2013

Good purchase. Flashlight is not large in size, fits easily into the pocket of denim trousers. In spite of such a large size is not perfectly in the hand, has a very powerful light output and is powered by a single battery type AAA, which is not a problem to buy in any store or kiosk Lost contact with the battery, which I installed. After rastyanesh ... Read more

SIPIK SK-68 SIPIK SK-68 from above Cree XR-E Q5
    0 0
  • posted byGazzard on 10/20/2013

Well this is my third one of this type of flashlight. Nice to be able to use AA for convenience. Small size and the clip allow it to sit in your pocket with not getting in the way, and the brightness is prefect for 99% of indoor uses. The zoom is smooth and has a great range as well as spread. Lasts for a long time on the single AA. This is my everyday ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydukeofducks on 09/25/2013

Super bright, zoom works great. Small, takes a single AA battery. Also is only one mode; ON/OFF which is really all I want in a flash light. Looks good too, love the green but avaiable in other colors. None. Buy it. I love these flashlights, I've bought 10 of them in various colours for friends and family. Available in other colours (but green is my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRhinopilot on 09/17/2013

ery bright, nice and compact. Like the fact that it has a basic on/off function, as well as a clip that secures it nicely in your pocket. The focus (spot/floodlight) is great, as you can adjust it with the same hand that's holding the torch, freeing your other hand to do what you need to. I also like the fact that it runs on AA batteries: easy to get!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhurupthy2010 on 06/08/2013

Very powerfull and bright. In fact, this flashlight really is able to throw a 150-200mtr beam and also even light up small rooms standing on tail. Powered by only 1 AA - most common and easily found batt all over. Don´t bother using rechargeable - This SIPIK SK-68 performs quite well almost no matter what. Threading in tail-cup might tease You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byechu on 05/08/2013

This flashlight is cheap and has good build quality. It has an aluminum body and is light to carry around for a long time. Using only 1 AA battery, it is brighter than other flashlights I own. When a new battery is used, the flashlight body will become quite warm if used continuously, but will cool down later as the battery drains. The zooming lens ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhurupthy2010 on 04/09/2013

Lots, Lots and Lots of bright Light from this extremely usefull little torch - equipped with a new High-Quality Alkaline 1,5V it just really kicks the narrow Beam to almost abnormal 150-200mtrs Beam Range. Providing appx 260 lumen (really think so!!) makes this cheap and rather handy Torch very usefull to me almost everywhere needed.... Can´t really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaara on 02/19/2013

So much brighter than torches in similar price range. Runs off only one AA battery. Very handy zoom function (Can be used with one hand). Steady light, no flickering or bad battery connections. Has a IPX6 rating! Compact, easy to carry, not heavy. Has a small strong clip. Sturdy button. Gets a little warm when extensively used (expected). The belt clip ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybebeomo on 01/25/2013

A very fantastic flashlight: easy to use, easy to put in on a pocket or a bag for a woman, even if it is built in aluminium, it is lightweight and resistant, even if the rain is hard there is no problem and its light is very bright with an incredible range for a little lamp like that. And the zooming mode is appreciable if you need to focus on an object.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections