DX » Community » Reviews » EF Eye Cup for Canon 1100D / 650D / 600D / 550D / 500D / 450D - Black
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoconduta on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This product like original, is really good and confortable, the clip to conect in my camera work fine and i dont have any problem with this item. Cons:Nothing yet. When i received this item, i thought it would be too fragile, but I was quite mistaken. OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrasoft on 12/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is very good inexpensive replacement eye cup for my Canon EOS Digital Rebel! Good rubber and plastic quality. Perfectly fits the viewfinder! What else do you want from this product? Cons:I do not see any issues with this eye cup so far. OtherThoughts:This... Read more

0 0
  • posted byartagledx on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It fits perfectly in my Canon T2i. I loose the original part so I needed the spare. Price is like 1/10 of the original Canon viewfinder. I have been having the product for about a week and so far no problems have arise Cons:Sightly less quality from the origin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarktremonti on 06/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:cheap,fit on my dslr 550d,my old dslr full frame, like the original,what else... Good quality,you can buy 5 for the price of one genuine canon Cons:the rubber is a bit harder than the original but for the price,impossible to find cheaper and as good quality Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoeEr on 04/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Very Cheep *Very Good metirials, the plastic and the rubber feeling like the original eye cup. *Easy to install on the camera, fitting perfectly. *In my opinion the rubber is more comfortable than the original one. Cons:*I can't find any con to this product, its simple... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteffanbaas on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It looks like exact the same as the original Canon eye cup. It fits perfect to my Canon 650D camera . It is made of good and sustainable quality . Cons:There are none. OtherThoughts:I only checked this on my Canon 650D but it will fit also to more Canon camera's . Botto... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections