DX » Community » Reviews » Exploit 22023 13 Blades Steel Feeler Gauge - Silver (0.05mm~1.0mm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykalechinees on 11/12/2013

Actually I can't find of any use for the thing. I just bought it to satisfy my inner tool geekiness... and it did for a short while. Drenched with grease upon delivery Sound and look extremely useful but haven't found a single use for it :) The really thin blades will wobbly around and make it difficult to properly close the gauge again. If you already ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShadowLight on 10/31/2013

The blades and the "case" are made from metal, the unit looks strong enough to last. Blades come lubricated, you can feel (and smell) the oil. There is no box included. Considering it's fragile, I would not store this thing with the other tools I used for my cars. I don't know if this is stainless steel or not. I guess oil is used to avoid ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteddybier on 05/18/2013

Quite accurate, the inividual blades are the thickness stated on them. Covered in machine oil to keep them free from dirt and to keep them movable. The handle/cover is sturdy, keeps the blades protected. none i can think of. The thinner blades are quite delicate, so handle them with care. The blades are a little difficult to push out, but it keeps them ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymspinheiro on 01/30/2013

It works fine. The blades are oiled to allow a better use of the product, to avoid its blades to be glued. This product is manufactured with stainless steel, what allows the equipment to be used for a long time. There are no cons. It is useful for installation of machines, to check the gaps between the equipment and its base. I think it is an important ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmartins1963 on 11/26/2012

Oh boy... this gonna be hard. Not much to say about it. It's a tool made of metal. The material is fine. The tickness of the blades are accurated (I checked with a pecision gauge). None that I can mention. none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none, none,... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections