DX » Community » Reviews » Exploit 22023 13 Blades Steel Feeler Gauge - Silver (0.05mm~1.0mm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShadowLight on 10/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The blades and the "case" are made from metal, the unit looks strong enough to last. Blades come lubricated, you can feel (and smell) the oil. Cons:There is no box included. Considering it's fragile, I would not store this thing with the other tools I used for m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byteddybier on 05/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite accurate, the inividual blades are the thickness stated on them. Covered in machine oil to keep them free from dirt and to keep them movable. The handle/cover is sturdy, keeps the blades protected. Cons:none i can think of. OtherThoughts:The thinner blad... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymspinheiro on 01/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works fine. The blades are oiled to allow a better use of the product, to avoid its blades to be glued. This product is manufactured with stainless steel, what allows the equipment to be used for a long time. Cons:There are no cons. OtherThoughts:It is useful... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmartins1963 on 11/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Oh boy... this gonna be hard. Not much to say about it. It's a tool made of metal. The material is fine. The tickness of the blades are accurated (I checked with a pecision gauge). Cons:None that I can mention. OtherThoughts:none, none, none, none, none, none, n... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections