DX » Community » Reviews » GTcoupe Stylish USB Powered Dual Wireless Controller Charger for PS3
  • 5 star 17 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJonasRuth on 05/28/2014

Good quality and good appearence. When charging the lights looks good. Boa qualidade e boa aparência. Quando carregando as luzes acendem e fica legal. Sometimes is it bit difficult to connect to the controller, but is not really a con.. As vezes fica meio complicado de conectar, não é um defeito do produto, mas sim porque é preciso ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanadianFanboy on 04/22/2014

Comes with the USB cable to plug into the playstation and or USB adaptor. It is super easy yo set up and started charging right away. The two controllers on the charging station look great. It really helps clean up the living room from the clutter of controllers and remotes. There wasn't any packaging. Came in a plastic baggie. Quality itself could ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikeldo090 on 01/14/2014

This charge station is an essential of my PS3 accessories. Connected to my modem (alway turned ON), I always have a controller ready to use ! And what a despair when you turn on your PS3 and you see your controller flashing in red ! No more with this station ! Other thing, the 2x USB ports in the side are very practical. Charge your phone, or charge ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafaelCPaiva on 06/26/2013

-Extremely cheap for its price -Look sleaky in my shelf -Recharges the controler as if it was a normal direct-to-ps3 cable -Leds demonstrate Status of recharge -The controler fit is a little bit dificult to fit on the very fist time, but with time you get the use of it -The usb cable that came with it is fragile, right now I use other cable (not a real ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJohanSliedrecht on 04/22/2013

Really slim, easily installed in cabinet. The light indicators (red to blue) are a great way of telling if your controller's charged or not. Added 2 usb ports allow easy charging of headset and keyboard aswell. Have not tried 4 controllers at once yet, but I think it should work just fine aswell. Blue light matches that of the ps3 system, aswell as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCalisi on 04/16/2013

- It's really stylish - Cool LEDs that change color when the controller is fully charged - Has 2 extra USB sockets for charging other stuff or other controllers (which is a nice addition) - Very useful and it really looks cool! - It's kinda fragile, so you wanna be careful when plugging the controllers, other than this I can't really think of nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byornhaug on 01/08/2013

The build quality seems to be very good. It is easy to use. Just plug and play. When I connected my PS3 controllers (one original and one DX) they both started to light up in red. When the light goes off, the controllers are fully charged and ready to use. I can't seem to find any cons with this product. The only problem now is to get my kids to understand ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemilianosada on 09/03/2012

Is a very good looking, really nice design, not big, so you can put in any place, whit a grip so it cant move. Came with the cable to conect to the ps3 or to a plug. The lights in these case are blue and red, better for me! red is when is charging and blue when is conected. When the charge is full it has both lights on, but blue is hardest... the little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTinyla on 11/14/2011

-The price is great. -It looks really nice & the blue led changes to green when the controller is fully charged. -Build quality is also great, you get the quality you pay for so use it with care and nothing is going to happen. -Fits standard controllers -The 2 more extra USB ports at the side are also very useful for plugging in another controller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeatJunk on 11/02/2011

-Very usefull -Nice design -No more searching for your controller -Take no space -Your controller is always fully charged -It looks freaking awesome with the two blue led indicators! -It came with one unattached componet but fixed it in 10 seconds -No cons further Very nice product for the price. Maybe i will buy an other one for a christmas present ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections