DX » Community » Reviews » GTcoupe Stylish USB Powered Dual Wireless Controller Charger for PS3
Customer’s impression:
Good product Easy Stylish Muy buen producto Stylish Sleek Cool
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypatovergara on 01/26/2015

un producto de muy buena calidad, por un valor muy inferior a los encontrados en las tiendas. en mi país.

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bykosander on 01/20/2015

no cons for me with this product... does exactly what it says... charges the controllers very nicely... the cotrollers fit in to the dock with no problems what so ever.. i have 4 controllers so this is very nice form me! very cheap price for the quality of the poduct

Impression:Stylish,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted bydiegol2014 on 12/30/2014

el cargador es excelente para los mandos del PS3..excelente producto totalmente satisfecho con la compra.

Impression:Muy buen producto;

0 0 0

• posted bybiohazarder on 11/26/2014

The controllers fit tight and nicely. Red light indicated Charging, Blue Light indicates Charged Controller. Shortly before charging finishes, the light starts to blink. Additionally you got 2 more USB controllers on the side so you can plug in a usb cable to your controller and keep playing it a... Read more

Stylish and Finally a place to store my controllers! Stylish and Finally a place to store my controllers!

Impression:Stylish Sleek Cool;

0 0 0

• posted byparnuder on 11/11/2014

Pros: Very simple to use, and stylish. I can't speak for durability as I've only owned it for a day, but it seems sturdy and with a good fit. Cons: I was hoping the USB jacks on the side could be used to charge other devices, but they're designed specifically for the ps3 controller with a low You... Read more

Impression:Stylish,Easy;

0 0 0

• posted byajkumartiwary on 09/30/2014

Pros: The Charger is well built and durable, the LED notification feature while charging and post charging completion looks great. Cons: None

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byJonasRuth on 05/28/2014

Good quality and good appearence. When charging the lights looks good. Boa qualidade e boa aparência. Quando carregando as luzes acendem e fica legal. Sometimes is it bit difficult to connect to the controller, but is not really a con.. As vezes fica meio complicado de conectar, não um... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCanadianFanboy on 04/22/2014

Comes with the USB cable to plug into the playstation and or USB adaptor. It is super easy yo set up and started charging right away. The two controllers on the charging station look great. It really helps clean up the living room from the clutter of controllers and remotes. There wasn't any Came... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bymikeldo090 on 01/14/2014

This charge station is an essential of my PS3 accessories. Connected to my modem (alway turned ON), I always have a controller ready to use ! And what a despair when you turn on your PS3 and you see your controller flashing in red ! No more with this station ! Other thing, the 2x USB ports in the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafaelCPaiva on 06/26/2013

-Extremely cheap for its price -Look sleaky in my shelf -Recharges the controler as if it was a normal direct-to-ps3 cable -Leds demonstrate Status of recharge -The controler fit is a little bit dificult to fit on the very fist time, but with time you get the use of it -The usb cable that came it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections