DX » Community » Reviews » Rubber Charging Port + 3.5mm Earphone Jack Anti-Dust Plug for Samsung Galaxy S3 - Transparent
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRahzaDream on 03/20/2014

-Does what it describes. Protects your phone ports from dust/debris -Well-fitting, does not fall out - Made of soft plastic/rubber so not to scratch your device -Only comes in 1 color, semi-transparent white. My phone is black so it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb, so it would be nice if this was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIronwolf42km on 01/19/2014

It's a good option when you put your phone in your pocket with a lot of dust and other dirt so it can't go inside your phone. It's easy to use and the quality if the plastic is pretty good. These are pretty hard to find in shops without a doll or something on it. It's small so it's easy to lose. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAllex_K9 on 12/06/2013

Very useful and practical little plug, not too much visible on my white S3 which is great. Holds pretty firmly inside. As some mentioned before it is very small so you can easily lose it. But it is not a real con.. I managed to lose the USB plug part first day when I started to use it, but I've found ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBucabala on 12/02/2013

Proteção muito boa contra poeira e água, não sai fácil, e seu formato arredondado fica muito bem encaixado ao aparelho, e considerando que vários aparelhos atuais são de formato arredondado, funciona muito bem ao propósito para o qual foi desenhado. Muito f&#22... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrodrigo120385 on 09/02/2013

Protects you phone charging port and earphone jack from the dust. Fits well a samsungs s3 mini ports. The rubber does not look weak or cheap. This is not a con, but they are very small and can be lost easily. The price could be a little lower but it is ok. A must have if you use the phone in the pockets ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRafacalsado on 06/27/2013

The plugs are made of a soft material. they fit easily and perfectly. they do not fall and are very well established in the grooves of the cell. The material is made ??of good quality I have nothing against the product because it is very good . I think these could have plug in other colors such as black,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWr0xx on 03/25/2013

- Sturdy build quality - Fits perfectly, even with a cover - They will not just 'pop off' like other dust plugs. On the other hand, when needed they are easily removed and placed back. Could say 'easily lost' here... but I don't think this is a con related to the item. So I have to say: NONE! When you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVerusAmos on 02/16/2013

The product is made of soft rubber but it not that soft so it wont loose its form. It fits great and goes along with the shapes of my SGSIII. Easy to use and they come out easily too. When in use, they wont fall out. These tiny things tend to get lost when not in use. So be careful where you leave these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfestis7 on 11/20/2012

*Both plugs fit great to both holes. *They will not fall off on their own. *You can easily remove them. *They will protect the holes from dust and dirt *Both plugs will easily get lost. Especially the charging port plug, because it will get removed once a day. *Price is a little bit high for these tiny ... Read more

Plugs for SGS3

0 0 7

• posted byPeztilent on 10/30/2012

They are transparent and thin, almost flush with the body of my phone. So they are not conspicuous and will not catch on to the clothing. And they fit very well to the ports of my phone. None really... Just that they are so small and transparent, so it is easy to misplaced them when you take them out ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections