DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Glossy Screen Protector Guard Film for Iphone 5 - Transparent (5 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Uzitocne
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byslowensko on 12/06/2014

Pros: jedno z najlepsich rieseni ake ponuka ochrana displaya mobilu. Za tuto cenu adekvatna kvalita. Odporucam vsetkym co hladaju ochranu na mobil za peniaze ktore su daleko adekvatnejsie ako riesenia znackovych vyrobcov, ktory zbytocne navysuju cenu vyrobkov. Cons: Ziadne, plne zodpoveda popisu a kvalite.... Read more

Impression:Uzitocne;

0 0 0

• posted bygilsonvjunior on 10/07/2013

- Easy application ( just see the step-by-step ) - Strong protection ( I try to rise a key and the screen protector stay saved ) - Long Durability (I use one for more than 3 months) - Just front side ( The back side is very important to protect the iphone 5 back) I will buy again, because this screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybigbite on 04/25/2013

*The price is very low. *The screen protector fit nicely on the screen. *Very easy to put on the screen. *You can hardly see the the screen protector is on. *Doesn't distort the colours from the screen. *I wouldn't use the cleaning cloth to apply the screen protector because it can easily decaying and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylyamamoto on 01/03/2013

Very good screen protector, with a good price and very easy to apply on the screen of the New IPhone 5. It fits perfectly to the screen and doesn't change the resolution of the screen. It cames with the cleaning cloth that helps to clean the screen. I don't have any cons. The product is really good. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZlisket on 11/15/2012

*The price *The fitting on the screen *The quality compared to the price *Every thing about them they are cheep and easy to use *Fast shipping time * Well packed *Looks really nice cant tell that the screen protector are on the screen *Feels great the iPhone screen feels better with the screen protectors ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections