DX » Community » Reviews » SPF20 Cosmetic 3-Color 2-Layer Wet Dry Powder w/ Puff / Mirror - Beige + White (15g)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNosame on 04/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very compact and quality maches the price, colors are very easy to combine on daily base. Like the fact that there is wet powder - first time experience, but very good. Looks very good on skin if layered properly, natural. Cons:There aren't any OtherThoughts:Gla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoglidia on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The product is well made,packaged and priced with good service. Cons:However the picture on the website is deceptive as the colors I received are the same i.e. white...I was relying on the beige color as my skin is off white.The product was thus rendered unusable but I ga... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycantumelia on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Excelent product. It´s a lovely powder box with two dry powders and a cream. The powders are good at matifying oily skin and the cream offers a very subtle coverage not suitable for people needing more coverage, older folk, people with spots, etc. This prod... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMariusUltimus on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- the case is very well done, the packaging also neat - quality materials used - the powder looks good, although the colour is quite bright - also the mirror is usable, not made from cheap reflecting plastic Cons:- none that i could find, maybe just as i mention... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections