DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1300mAh Lithium Polymer Battery Pack for HTC Kaiser/Tytn II/KAIS160
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by meroli on 03/17/2011

Pros: After two years of intensive using, my cellphone coul use another battery. I could not even turn on Wifi anymore. The cellphone turned off inmediately after turning on the Wifi antenna. This is a perfect battery. It does not feel cheap at all. It fits perfectly in my HTC Tytn II. It lasts quite long. Even with using WiFi and GPS together.... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by GodHammer on 01/30/2011

Pros: It's a good batery it work's well, low price compared with the original HTC batery. It last for three , three and a half days depends of the phone use. Cons: Build quality is poor. Mine it is a litle bit bent not very much but i can see with naked eye. Not a very big con but the batery is not fit in the batery place and it has a litle mov... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ThoBer on 07/29/2010

Pros: It just works perfectly. I had an old battery, wich only lasts for 2 hours, but with this replacement battery, my phone lasts for a couple of days. Cons: Just like the old battery (when he was brand new), it is empty very quick, when using Wifi. OtherThoughts: It's just great, it is 50 mAh less than the original, but I don't notice that a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Steggers on 02/12/2010

Pros: Battery 2*longer than original 1½ yr original battery. Shipping flawless to Denmark. Price excellent. Cons: none so far. Expect the time for shipping from HK to denmark...Noy that DX can be blaimed for that :) OtherThoughts: Good value - should buy an extra to keep handy for those long weekends away from charger... The original battery dr... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ddch25 on 12/23/2009

Pros: Seems to be a good battery so far. Charged to 100% and have used it for a few cycles happily so far. The TyTn is not my main phone anymore so hard to tell from my current usage pattern if it is the same as an original battery. Cons: None at the moment. Number of cycles might be considerably less than original? OtherThoughts: Feels slightl... Read more

0 0
  • posted by calc1 on 05/30/2009

Pros: Very low price compared to an OEM version which can run about $40+. Battery looks pretty good with lots of labeling and not just some generic battery. Cons: None so far considering the price of the battery. OtherThoughts: As to answer the forum questions the underside is metal/metal like. Not the same type of metal on a real TyTn II batte... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections