DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Laser Guided Precision Scissors (8-inch Sized)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygdst on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great siscor for people with bad eye sight. I ordered one just for fun and since my cat likes lasers aswell it couldnt really go worng! After i received this a friend of mine was visiting and was very enthusiastic about these scissors, since his mother has bee... Read more

2 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice invention, preety centered out of box, but you can do it yourself, just in case. sharp scissors cut paper like there's no problem Cons:no cons for now. You have to be precise, in opposite no kind of laser will help you cutting straight forward. OtherThoughts:i boug... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKhaion on 09/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good scissors! They are precise, and cut easily (I mainly use for cutting paper). The laser is a spectacular add-on, and can be adjusted easily with the screws. So far I have no problem with it. Cons:In some parts of the handle the plastic is a bit rough, but neverthele... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapoapsis on 04/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For general everyday usage this is a great bargain at the price. Cons:It is hard to adjust the laser beam to shine where you want it to. Not the idea of how to do it, but the fact that the adjusting screws are just so fiercely tight. OtherThoughts:My wife tells me it is... Read more

1 0
  • posted byben1680 on 03/09/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good serrated scissor blade - Nice working concept, useful for cutting flat item - It will streamlining the large area cutting works - Easy to calibrate Cons:- Packagin looks crap, and it is not helping in the quality perception of the product. Luckily the p... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythekobk on 02/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I Bought these for my girlfriend that has M.S. these are easy for her to use and she loves them. , Cons:The price drooped a couple of days after I bought these. I would have spent more on these if I had to. larger hands like mine will not fit the small handles these Sciss... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimnl on 01/23/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's very easy to cut straight lines with it Easy to "calibrate" Cons:none OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Great deal! Read more

2 0
  • posted byTaiPan on 01/11/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Sharp Good build Bright laser Cons:none OtherThoughts:This is so useful for someone who is into handicraft. I do a lot of trimming with a guillotine and sometimes the small cards that have to be trimmed are a bit dicey and inaccurate with a guillotine. The laser... Read more

1 0
  • posted byknimrod on 01/07/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright Laser line. Fits adult and children's hands fairly well. Cons:The On/Off button is not very well placed or intuitive to find. It blends in with other protrusions in the plastic casing and is not labeled. The button is placed so that it's uncomfortable to... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections