DX » Community » Reviews » Professional Laser Guided Precision Scissors (8-inch Sized)
  • 5 star 7 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrieldov on 02/09/2014

- Straight line, helps measure and cut at the same time - Great build quality, fair for the price - Blades are fine, not super fine - Plastic on the edges hold fine, comfortable to use overall - Not really a con, but you still need to trace a line over the laser before starting to cut in order to maintain straight line. I mean, the line moves with the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylmdiniz on 07/10/2013

A very cool and creative. Bought as a gift, and everyone loved it. I advise anyone who would like to buy. The price is very attractive gift. In the next purchase buy another! I have nothing against, is an incredible price for gift giving! Not bought for myself but buy for sure! This is very good idea of ??light to follow the cut! Who has the willingness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygdst on 01/28/2013

Great siscor for people with bad eye sight. I ordered one just for fun and since my cat likes lasers aswell it couldnt really go worng! After i received this a friend of mine was visiting and was very enthusiastic about these scissors, since his mother has been slowly losing her eye sight over the last years, she can still see but struggles with straight ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Nice invention, preety centered out of box, but you can do it yourself, just in case. sharp scissors cut paper like there's no problem no cons for now. You have to be precise, in opposite no kind of laser will help you cutting straight forward. i bought it as a gift but i use it often myself for cutting shapes out of paper or opening letters with laser ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKhaion on 09/08/2011

Good scissors! They are precise, and cut easily (I mainly use for cutting paper). The laser is a spectacular add-on, and can be adjusted easily with the screws. So far I have no problem with it. In some parts of the handle the plastic is a bit rough, but nevertheless, it can be hold to fit the hand comfortably. If the laser is not adjusted well, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byapoapsis on 04/13/2010

For general everyday usage this is a great bargain at the price. It is hard to adjust the laser beam to shine where you want it to. Not the idea of how to do it, but the fact that the adjusting screws are just so fiercely tight. My wife tells me it is hard to use on precision sewing cuts, but that it works great for batting. Perhaps some mention should ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byben1680 on 03/09/2008

- Good serrated scissor blade - Nice working concept, useful for cutting flat item - It will streamlining the large area cutting works - Easy to calibrate - Packagin looks crap, and it is not helping in the quality perception of the product. Luckily the product itself is better in quality compared to the packaging - Button are too flimsy - Finishing ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bythekobk on 02/04/2008

I Bought these for my girlfriend that has M.S. these are easy for her to use and she loves them. , The price drooped a couple of days after I bought these. I would have spent more on these if I had to. larger hands like mine will not fit the small handles these Scissors have. , I wonder what they will put lasers on next? reviews need to be 500 characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimnl on 01/23/2008

It's very easy to cut straight lines with it Easy to "calibrate" none Great deal! Read more

2 0
  • posted byTaiPan on 01/11/2008

Sharp Good build Bright laser none This is so useful for someone who is into handicraft. I do a lot of trimming with a guillotine and sometimes the small cards that have to be trimmed are a bit dicey and inaccurate with a guillotine. The laser guided scissor does the trick. Luckily, I bought more than One as everyone in the house wants their own one.... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections