Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Very nice!

posted by knimrod on 01/07/2008
    1 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Bright Laser line.
    Fits adult and children's hands fairly well.

Cons:

The On/Off button is not very well placed or intuitive to find. It blends in with other protrusions in the plastic casing and is not labeled. The button is placed so that it's uncomfortable to operate with free index finger when gripping scissors.

Power button is push on - push off without tactile feedback and there does not appear to be an auto power off feature... I left it on for ten minutes continuously without it powering off automatically.

There does not appear to be a focus adjustment. The line was well focused at longer distances but not perfect at close distances.

OtherThoughts:

There are adjustment screws which I assume are for aligning the the laser with the cutting path. I didn't mess with it as it was pretty well aligned as delivered.

These are right-hand scissors.

Bottomline:

All in all, these scissors are an excellent bargain and very useful for cutting large sheets of paper where it's difficult to cut a straight and predictable path. The kids loved it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections