DX » Community » Reviews » CARSHIRO Y941 Outdoor Sport Riding Protection Sunglasses - Red Frame
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byselibatos on 11/07/2013

Sturdy structure even its made of rather thin plastic. Stays on firmly and looks good. You dont need to worry about annoying reflections since there is none. Package contains nice hard box with a zip in which you keep the glasses when not needed. Light wieght combined with good usefullness. Guess these could still be little cheaper. Suits to all kind ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAfricanite on 11/06/2013

The Class is very lightweight and the frame looks very steady. The feeling on your face is very conforable and the comination of lens really look beautiful. It is really worth the price and the case is also handy as it can be kept well. It comes with a cleaning cloth to keep those lens crystal clear. none so far. Except for the case that arrived with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShannoes on 04/27/2013

These sunglasses are super lightweight and very comfortable to wear. I hardly notice them when they're on. They're also quite durable; I've sat on them by accident a couple of times and it did them no harm at all. The lenses give a nice, wide field-of-view and don't let too much light leak through the sides. The lenses are not quite as clear as I would ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections