• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Fits perfectly on GT-N8000.

posted by Modius on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Fits perfectly on Tablet Galaxy Samsung Note GT-N8000, including camera and light-sensor holes, missing about 1mm on each border to cover all glass.
    It's really matte, helps with light reflection, helps also with finger touch-screen, very smooth, excellent sensibility.

Cons:

Well, as Gabriel said, it's harder to use s-pen with this screen protector. I didn't change the s-pen tips to test. It's not impossible, but you'll need to do a little bit more force on s-pen to it work fine.
    Didn't come with the microfiber cloth, but came with a alcohol-soaked cloth for a first clean.
    Don't open it when you receive your package, only when you'll clean the screen.

OtherThoughts:

I had bubble problems when applied my screen protector on. I noted that, IF THERE IS NO DUST between screen and protector, the bubbles are solved with a nail passed, but if ANY dust is on screen, well, you will live with that, the bubbles won't disappear.
    For my luck, all bubbles stayed on border, not on active screen.

Bottomline:

Be very careful on cleaning your screen, it's fundamental to have a good result.
    It worked very well and gave a plus on tablet appearance and usage.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections