DX » Community » Reviews » Dualshock Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 Controller for Sony PS3 PlayStation 3 - Black + Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Renoise on 05/17/2014

Pros: This gamepad is surprisingly well built. I was afraid of getting a cheap, light piece of plastic but it feels sturdy enough and of the right weight. If you have bigger hands, this may be a bit on the small side, for my hands it is very fitting. The joysticks are analog, as they should be, and they register at least two levels of pressure... Read more

Impression:;

0 1
  • posted by zaborger on 02/18/2014

Pros: Normally, alternative controllers sport tacky designs, but this one is surprisingly good. Very good ergonomics, the handles feel actually better than the original DS3, a little closer to Xbox 360 controller, but somewhat tighter, a bit on the small side (but still can be great for people with smaller hands as well). Cons: This controller... Read more

1 0
  • posted by spankthebanana on 01/06/2014

Pros: High sensitivity, great if you are fast and accurate with a controller joystick. Seems to have a reasonable life between charges, and worked out of the box. Nice sturdy feel to it, not flimsy at all. Cons: The sensitivity can be a little offputting, if you're not used to it it can be hard to adjust. Other than that, it's all good. OtherTh... Read more

1 0
  • posted by krokras on 10/04/2013

Pros: Its a very good controll to a cheap price compared to swedish prices. It feels more like an XBox controll so in some games I like this more than the original apperance of PS3 controlls. It feels good with the "holes" on the joysticks. Thumb fits perfectly. :) The battery is smaller than it is an original PS3 control but i havent... Read more

4 1
  • posted by seby74 on 03/19/2013

Pros: Muy buena alternativa a los comandos de Sony, comodo y a muy buen precio. agradable al tacto, con gran variedad de colores. Cons: la sensibilidad de los botones podria ser mejor. el conector usb esta invertido y se complica conectarlo a la estacion de carga. no trae cable usb para conectarlo para que cargue la bateria OtherThoughts: muy b... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections