Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybanzaii1996 on 09/19/2013

It isnt made of an fragile material. easy to use, nice price and the photo stays with a big quality! nothing. its a very nice product and the material is great. very nice product, easy to use. The product is made of a material good. I'm sure it will still last long, the price is super attractive and cost-effectiveness is very high! I recommend to all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeefdude on 12/04/2012

its very small and very easy to put on your camera, dont forget to clean it before you glue in on the telephone. It works excelent on my sony arcS, she lens of the camera is a little on the side so that a small con of sony. don't go biking with it the magnet will not hold bumps or other sudden movement. there shoud be a trick to ceep ik sticked to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseiga on 11/19/2012

This lens is a good quality. Lens is a glass, and body is a Aluminum. Very rigid. Also they has a lens cap on both side. Camera side has a magnet, and stick to metal frame it included together. Its need to stick a metal frame to your phone by tape. Little bit heavy. Magnet is not powerful. It need care to use. Two metal frame was included. One strap ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections