DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Swivel Suction Cup Holder for Iphone 5 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPerttiP on 04/18/2013

This seems to be a quality product and the price is quite cheap, so I bought it for occasional navigator use when driving. I have not used in a real use when driving in some challenging environments so I don't know how this holder works then. In normal conditions seems to stay well in the wind shield.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywouterkaman on 04/03/2013

The stands fits the iphone 5 properly, it sucks itself well to the window and any other kind of surface. Can be used as a stand in the car and is moveable in all directions. The spring arm is long enough to be seen properly from the driver position. The backplate fits very tightly around iphone 5, can ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byswecivic on 04/02/2013

Great suction Great fitment Looks OK Tilt-function The plastic is rather hard, its tricky to release the phone from the holder some times. Works great in my car! I was a little worried that the suction cup shouldent last that long in my windsheild but i was wrong, it sits tigt soo far! You acn tilt the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobzInadE on 12/19/2012

- Stirdy construction - Low price - Good suction - Easy snap for telephone - Robust swivel arm Haven't found a single one yet This product is really well made, very robust structure and very easy to use. Just what I was looking for. Fits the iPhone 5 perfectly. The low price makes this product worth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywafflybean on 12/17/2012

-cheap -the faceplate is compatible with my suction cup holder for my iphone 3g. I have my iphone 5 in a super thin case. There is no chance of my case fitting in this holder. I've also got a standard thickness screen protector on the iphone. It is probably 0.15mm, but I'm not sure. My phone will not ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections