Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMyFilippo94 on 04/17/2014

- Right size and shape - Stiffer than the original, so more resistent - Bit hard to fold it like the original was - the package THIS IS FOR THE FIRST NDS, THE *FAT* VERSION. The cable comed in a little sachet, all crumpled. I was really worried that it wouldn't work, but after some carefull bendings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDoomguy on 08/10/2012

Nice and sturdy, almost perfect size, and works just fine when I swapped it in for my old Bus wire (which was bust from fatigue). It's been like 2 years maybe (had someone else buy it for me), and still shows no sign of problems. A bit hard to fiddle around with, since it's just a tad thicker than the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byisyrider on 07/26/2012

Very well built. The ribon quality is better than the original one because it is covered with a black layer on both sides. It is slighty thicker than the original one, so you have to force a little bit more to enter the conectors. Very small con really... My son broke the uppers screens joint and forced ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuigi325 on 12/22/2011

Works very well. Fixed my Nintendo DS(silver old one). Its thicker than the normal DS ribbon! Better than Nintendo. It does what it does. None. It fixed my Nintendo DS and I'm very happy with it. It can be quite hard to open a DS and put in the ribbon the correct way and requires time and patience. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCorebrin on 06/06/2011

Cheap works perfectly good quality for the price, I imagine it will outlast the rest of the console now. durable and sturdy, it will not break easily. well packaged no marks on it requires patience to install, you must take your time and be gentle or you might rip it. you need some glue or tape as the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXDr4g0nX on 05/05/2011

-Cheap replacement of the old broken ribbon cable on your Nintendo DS -One side is completely covered with a small layer, this makes it more durable than the original ribbon cable -It does not have the sticky pads on the ribbon that the original does, but a little pad of doublesided tape can fix that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGalcian44 on 09/25/2010

- Perfect for those who have bad colors on their up screen or no color at all - Really great built quality (even thicker than the original one !) - Does perfectly it's job - Cheap ! - A little difficult to set it up, follow a tutorial - No adhesive part for stick it on the back of the screen like the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTrack3r95 on 03/30/2010

Very Very Great Thicker Then The Original My Nintendo Ds Was Dead But The Wire Revived IT now i Can Enjoy Playing MY Nintendo Ds With The Top Screen Hard To Install i was very Afraid When installing it Other Then That NONE !!!!!!!!! It Has No Glue Like The old one thats stick to the screen i used a Tape ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byishiyakazuo on 09/20/2009

As others have mentioned, this cable is a bit thicker than the cables that come with the original DS. I think this is a pro because it should hopefully last longer too. Also, if you're replacing the case, you don't need to worry about removing the old one, so you can leave it in and copy the bends ;)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTMaciejewski on 07/22/2009

I fixed my DS with it! If your top screen in white or not showing anything this is probably what you need to fix it. I was slightly "rough" when replacing this part and it held up just fine. I was worried that I may have damaged it but it held up just fine to all my twisting. (I don't suggest ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections