Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMyFilippo94 on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Right size and shape - Stiffer than the original, so more resistent Cons:- Bit hard to fold it like the original was - the package OtherThoughts:THIS IS FOR THE FIRST NDS, THE *FAT* VERSION. The cable comed in a little sachet, all crumpled. I was really worrie... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoomguy on 08/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice and sturdy, almost perfect size, and works just fine when I swapped it in for my old Bus wire (which was bust from fatigue). It's been like 2 years maybe (had someone else buy it for me), and still shows no sign of problems. Cons:A bit hard to fiddle arou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byisyrider on 07/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well built. The ribon quality is better than the original one because it is covered with a black layer on both sides. Cons:It is slighty thicker than the original one, so you have to force a little bit more to enter the conectors. Very small con really... O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLuigi325 on 12/22/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works very well. Fixed my Nintendo DS(silver old one). Its thicker than the normal DS ribbon! Better than Nintendo. It does what it does. Cons:None. OtherThoughts:It fixed my Nintendo DS and I'm very happy with it. It can be quite hard to open a DS and put in the ribbon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCorebrin on 06/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap works perfectly good quality for the price, I imagine it will outlast the rest of the console now. durable and sturdy, it will not break easily. well packaged no marks on it Cons:requires patience to install, you must take your time and be gentle or you might rip... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXDr4g0nX on 05/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Cheap replacement of the old broken ribbon cable on your Nintendo DS -One side is completely covered with a small layer, this makes it more durable than the original ribbon cable Cons:-It does not have the sticky pads on the ribbon that the original does, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGalcian44 on 09/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Perfect for those who have bad colors on their up screen or no color at all - Really great built quality (even thicker than the original one !) - Does perfectly it's job - Cheap ! Cons:- A little difficult to set it up, follow a tutorial - No adhesive part for stick i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTrack3r95 on 03/30/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very Very Great Thicker Then The Original My Nintendo Ds Was Dead But The Wire Revived IT now i Can Enjoy Playing MY Nintendo Ds With The Top Screen Cons:Hard To Install i was very Afraid When installing it Other Then That NONE !!!!!!!!! It Has No Glue Like The old one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byishiyakazuo on 09/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As others have mentioned, this cable is a bit thicker than the cables that come with the original DS. I think this is a pro because it should hopefully last longer too. Also, if you're replacing the case, you don't need to worry about removing the old one, so... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTMaciejewski on 07/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I fixed my DS with it! If your top screen in white or not showing anything this is probably what you need to fix it. I was slightly "rough" when replacing this part and it held up just fine. I was worried that I may have damaged it but it held up just... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections