DX » Community » Reviews » TP-LINK TL-WR703N Mini 3G 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless Router - Blue
Customer’s impression:
excelent Hackable Perfect finish
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykangaderoo on 09/20/2014

Wint OpenWrt an excelent start point for embedded development. Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byandree42 on 09/20/2014

After installing OpenWRT, the thing just flies (the web interface is a lot more fast and versatile than I thought it will be). Of course, if it had 8/16MB flash, more RAM and integrated USB hub and SD card reader, that would be nicer. But hey - there are HOWTO's for that, so if you (like me) like DIYing,... Read more

Impression:Perfect finish,Hackable;

0 0 0

• posted byjfbethlehem on 05/10/2014

This little router is, once flashed to *wrt or something else, very very useful. It can be used as car-wifi (just plug it into one of the sockets) or as a regular travel router. Transfer speed is decent, averaging around the 40mbit, which is fine to share the movies from my laptop to the tablets while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byckitching on 03/17/2014

Small, powerful little router that has incredible third-party support through OpenWRT and various tinkerers around the internet. You can turn it into a little access point extender, tiny server, home automation interface, USB over WiFi bridge, or dozens of other things that you can imagine and build.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkpower2k7 on 03/03/2014

Really a small router that you can carry with you wherever you go. You find a lot of tutorials online and you can do a lot of hacks with it. Easy to install dd-wrt on it which is a very powerful and easy to use router OS. I didn't use openWrt since dd-wrt seeams to be easier to use with a good and easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVal2k on 01/15/2014

Low price, good quality, ready to use dd-wrt, very small and lightweight, good choice for wireless DIY, have GPIO on board, low power consumsion build-in antenna provides low range, but there are a lot of instructions how to solder external antenna. Default firmware comes in Chinese, so dd-wrt works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytryffan on 01/07/2014

Specs, design and appearance are all good. OpenWRT which can be flashed to the device has a steep learning curve. I used the firmware from : http://ofmodemsandmen.com/downloads.html which worked straight out the box once you follow the instructions. Initial user interface is in Chinese. Came with Flat ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFonnie on 12/16/2013

like already mentioned in other reviews, it's only Chinese firmware, but http://wr703n.blogspot.be/ solves this very well. Easy to follow, and after the above change (and updates) it works great. Good communication with DX, was waiting a long time for delivery, but nice and correct feedback from DX deliverytime ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjrsikken on 10/15/2013

Very low power. Includes 5V/1A power adapter for US outlets. Really small. Feels strong. Clean design. You can flash OpenWrt to it. Cheap. It includes a printed paper manual in English but this is useless since the firmware is in Chinese. You can flash OpenWrt to it, that in English by default. I used ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byb4silence on 10/07/2013

- flexibility (acts as a repeater, AP, ...) - customizable (after tweaking a little) - strong signal reception - low energy consumption - small size - limited firmware in chinese - comes with UK power plug adapter - DD-WRT or Open-WRT could come as its default firmware, extending its functionality and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections