DX » Community » Reviews » TP-LINK TL-WR703N Mini 3G 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps Wireless Router - Blue
Customer’s impression:
excelent Hackable Perfect finish
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytodobanners on 12/01/2014

Pros: small, easy to hack. Cons: the main language is Chinese, very bad to understant in the router page. Read more

Impression:excelent ,Hackable;

0 0 0

• posted bysegau on 10/22/2014

Pros: -Feels like quality product, it's solid and compact sized -Cool blue colour -Tiny size, really useful for trips when hotel offers wired lan-connection, you can convert it to your own Wifi-connection with this, for example. Because it's small, it doesn't take space from your bag at all. It even ... Read more

Impression:Hackable;

0 0 0

• posted bySnaz72 on 10/11/2014

Pros: Amazing versatility I own several of these and the use is only limited by ones imagination Cons: none so far Other thoughts: I recommend this to everyone who doesn't want to buy over priced routers or wlan cards cause now there are complete setups ready to be downloaded for your own use with this ... Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted bykangaderoo on 09/20/2014

Wint OpenWrt an excelent start point for embedded development. Read more

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byandree42 on 09/20/2014

After installing OpenWRT, the thing just flies (the web interface is a lot more fast and versatile than I thought it will be). Of course, if it had 8/16MB flash, more RAM and integrated USB hub and SD card reader, that would be nicer. But hey - there are HOWTO's for that, so if you (like me) like DIYing,... Read more

Impression:Perfect finish,Hackable;

0 0 0

• posted byjfbethlehem on 05/10/2014

This little router is, once flashed to *wrt or something else, very very useful. It can be used as car-wifi (just plug it into one of the sockets) or as a regular travel router. Transfer speed is decent, averaging around the 40mbit, which is fine to share the movies from my laptop to the tablets while ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byckitching on 03/17/2014

Small, powerful little router that has incredible third-party support through OpenWRT and various tinkerers around the internet. You can turn it into a little access point extender, tiny server, home automation interface, USB over WiFi bridge, or dozens of other things that you can imagine and build.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkpower2k7 on 03/03/2014

Really a small router that you can carry with you wherever you go. You find a lot of tutorials online and you can do a lot of hacks with it. Easy to install dd-wrt on it which is a very powerful and easy to use router OS. I didn't use openWrt since dd-wrt seeams to be easier to use with a good and easy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVal2k on 01/15/2014

Low price, good quality, ready to use dd-wrt, very small and lightweight, good choice for wireless DIY, have GPIO on board, low power consumsion build-in antenna provides low range, but there are a lot of instructions how to solder external antenna. Default firmware comes in Chinese, so dd-wrt works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytryffan on 01/07/2014

Specs, design and appearance are all good. OpenWRT which can be flashed to the device has a steep learning curve. I used the firmware from : http://ofmodemsandmen.com/downloads.html which worked straight out the box once you follow the instructions. Initial user interface is in Chinese. Came with Flat ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections