DX » Community » Reviews » Service Mode Unbricker Battery for PSP 1000/Phat (1800mAh)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybramvandeperre on 06/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is about the best Pandora battery I've ever seen, because of the hardware switch which enables you to use it as a regular battery too, without modifications. The LED indicator is also very useful. Cons:One of the only cons is the battery capacity. Just like any oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byktemanuel on 05/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the price of a Pandora battery in Argentina is very expensive and this truth which is 3 times cheaper than those sold in my country. has a very useful and works great. is very easy to use do not need a magic memory awakening cemetery only version 8. once used... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTims2010 on 08/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Owned for about 10 months ish now and have unbricked several PSP's with it , very easy to use but you need to understand how to create a MMS (Magic Memory stick) otherwise this item is useless except for using as normal battery. Cons:It's a little fiddly to know when it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBleedingSt4r on 05/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- cheaper than similar products in Germany - can be used as a battery, too (nevertheless I won't do so cause I've got an original Sony one which I'll go on using) - looks damn cool, I like the white optic - 100% working pandora battery, after many tries in vain (using Chi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by3x0dys on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Looks cool -The blue LED battery indicator is neat -Really simple to switch back and forth between normal and pandora -Lasts longer than my other battery -Looks nice in a white or tranparent case -Fits psp 1k's perfectly unlike the other 1k battery I bought her... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaremdvna on 07/19/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. Can be used to unbrick a bricked PSP. 2. Can add custom firmware to PSP-1000 & PSP-2000. 3. Can be used as a regular PSP battery 4. Has a battery indicator Cons:none OtherThoughts:This battery combined with a Magic Memory Stick is great for adding custo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilianbg on 03/07/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Perfect choice as it can be used as both a pandora and a normal battery. Charge indicator Looks very good. Cons:Lower capacity compared to a original battery, even though the same capacity is claimed. Does not come in the packaging shown on the photos - just the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattiasn on 02/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Easy to use * With this, i allways have a pandora with me to unbrick and downgrade my friends PSPs * I also have a normal battery for when i dont want to unbrick PSPs * Looks cool with crystal backplate since its white and not black * Nice with quick 'mode cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykr101 on 11/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I received the led pandora battery 2 weeks after it shipped. I'm glad it didn't take longer. I was surprised it was fully charged. I own a version 1001 psp so i chose to buy the the phat battery. The instructions on the battery was good enough to understand. T... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections