This is about the best Pandora battery I've ever seen, because of the hardware switch which enables you to use it as a regular battery too, without modifications. The LED indicator is also very useful. One of the only cons is the battery capacity. Just like any other battery I've ever ordered online, the capacity is horrible. Thisone is just 'bad', ... Read more
the price of a Pandora battery in Argentina is very expensive and this truth which is 3 times cheaper than those sold in my country. has a very useful and works great. is very easy to use do not need a magic memory awakening cemetery only version 8.
once used can function as a second normal battery.
has a very good design The only drawback I found is ... Read more
Owned for about 10 months ish now and have unbricked several PSP's with it , very easy to use but you need to understand how to create a MMS (Magic Memory stick) otherwise this item is useless except for using as normal battery. It's a little fiddly to know when it's charged as it will occasionally freeze up on the XMB and the battery infomation in ... Read more
- cheaper than similar products in Germany
- can be used as a battery, too (nevertheless I won't do so cause I've got an original Sony one which I'll go on using)
- looks damn cool, I like the white optic
- 100% working pandora battery, after many tries in vain (using ChickHEN etc.) I got custom firmware on my PSP using this battery, I'm so happy, thank ... Read more
-The blue LED battery indicator is neat
-Really simple to switch back and forth between normal and pandora
-Lasts longer than my other battery
-Looks nice in a white or tranparent case
-Fits psp 1k's perfectly unlike the other 1k battery I bought here. None I was looking to mod my psp, took a look around, saw a few pandora batteries, then ... Read more
+Will unbrick your psp with also a "magic memory stick" +Will enable you to use custom frimware on psp 1000 or 2000 (with the stick) +Lights look cool when in pandora mode, especially in a transparent casing :D +can also be used as a regular battery -Seems to fit in my casing a little too tightly, this could be just down to my casing as it ... Read more
1. Can be used to unbrick a bricked PSP.
2. Can add custom firmware to PSP-1000 & PSP-2000.
3. Can be used as a regular PSP battery
4. Has a battery indicator none This battery combined with a Magic Memory Stick is great for adding custom firmware to a PSP. I used one of the ready made memory stick makers I found on YouTube. My PSP already had custom ... Read more
Perfect choice as it can be used as both a pandora and a normal battery.
Looks very good. Lower capacity compared to a original battery, even though the same capacity is claimed.
Does not come in the packaging shown on the photos - just the battery in a plastic bag, dumped in a padded envelope.
DX took 3 weeks to ship this item! Somethat ... Read more
* Easy to use
* With this, i allways have a pandora with me to unbrick and downgrade my friends PSPs
* I also have a normal battery for when i dont want to unbrick PSPs
* Looks cool with crystal backplate since its white and not black
* Nice with quick 'mode change' by using the push button on the battery * The instructions on the battery can be a bit ... Read more
So many good things about this product tells works so well, the price is incredible and they usually sell this for $40 this is by far the best thing on deal extreme(not really) does exactly what it is suppose to do for the psp. recieved fast shipping in 1 week + it was free shipping what else could you ask for! i got for $11.96 the price is even better ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.