DX » Community » Reviews » Service Mode Unbricker Battery for PSP 1000/Phat (1800mAh)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybramvandeperre on 06/12/2012

This is about the best Pandora battery I've ever seen, because of the hardware switch which enables you to use it as a regular battery too, without modifications. The LED indicator is also very useful. One of the only cons is the battery capacity. Just like any other battery I've ever ordered online,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byktemanuel on 05/30/2011

the price of a Pandora battery in Argentina is very expensive and this truth which is 3 times cheaper than those sold in my country. has a very useful and works great. is very easy to use do not need a magic memory awakening cemetery only version 8. once used can function as a second normal battery. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTims2010 on 08/06/2010

Owned for about 10 months ish now and have unbricked several PSP's with it , very easy to use but you need to understand how to create a MMS (Magic Memory stick) otherwise this item is useless except for using as normal battery. It's a little fiddly to know when it's charged as it will occasionally freeze ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBleedingSt4r on 05/23/2010

- cheaper than similar products in Germany - can be used as a battery, too (nevertheless I won't do so cause I've got an original Sony one which I'll go on using) - looks damn cool, I like the white optic - 100% working pandora battery, after many tries in vain (using ChickHEN etc.) I got custom firmware ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by3x0dys on 03/13/2010

-Looks cool -The blue LED battery indicator is neat -Really simple to switch back and forth between normal and pandora -Lasts longer than my other battery -Looks nice in a white or tranparent case -Fits psp 1k's perfectly unlike the other 1k battery I bought here. None I was looking to mod my psp, took ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byXela11 on 08/13/2009

+Will unbrick your psp with also a "magic memory stick" +Will enable you to use custom frimware on psp 1000 or 2000 (with the stick) +Lights look cool when in pandora mode, especially in a transparent casing :D +can also be used as a regular battery -Seems to fit in my casing a little too tightly,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaremdvna on 07/19/2009

1. Can be used to unbrick a bricked PSP. 2. Can add custom firmware to PSP-1000 & PSP-2000. 3. Can be used as a regular PSP battery 4. Has a battery indicator none This battery combined with a Magic Memory Stick is great for adding custom firmware to a PSP. I used one of the ready made memory stick ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byilianbg on 03/07/2009

Perfect choice as it can be used as both a pandora and a normal battery. Charge indicator Looks very good. Lower capacity compared to a original battery, even though the same capacity is claimed. Does not come in the packaging shown on the photos - just the battery in a plastic bag, dumped in a padded ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattiasn on 02/10/2009

* Easy to use * With this, i allways have a pandora with me to unbrick and downgrade my friends PSPs * I also have a normal battery for when i dont want to unbrick PSPs * Looks cool with crystal backplate since its white and not black * Nice with quick 'mode change' by using the push button on the battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnthonyC on 01/06/2009

So many good things about this product tells works so well, the price is incredible and they usually sell this for $40 this is by far the best thing on deal extreme(not really) does exactly what it is suppose to do for the psp. recieved fast shipping in 1 week + it was free shipping what else could you ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections