• 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good pandora battery, if you get it to work.

posted by BleedingSt4r on 05/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- cheaper than similar products in Germany

- can be used as a battery, too (nevertheless I won't do so cause I've got an original Sony one which I'll go on using)

- looks damn cool, I like the white optic

- 100% working pandora battery, after many tries in vain (using ChickHEN etc.) I got custom firmware on my PSP using this battery, I'm so happy, thank you DX!

Cons:

For me it was very difficult so use to be honest..

- the button you have to press in order to enable pandora mode has to be pressed very very hard, otherwise it doesn't work

- doesn't fit my PSP quite well (I'm using a FAT one; PSP 1000), the battery fell out often till I managed pressing it constantly while installing my CFW, additionally I had to press the battery on the top border in order to get the battery working (didn't touched the contacts inside the PSP)

OtherThoughts:

I have no idea wether you can or should use this one as a battery all the time. I think the material isn't the best (well, the price fits the quality I think).. But it worked for me when I found out how to use it.

Bottomline:

I think this cheap pandora battery is worth the stress of using it, the money it costs and the time you have to wait till it arrives. I'm happy that I bought it, cause pandora batterys are usually much more expensive.

Note: The battery took nearly 2 weeks to arrive, which is less than expected.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections