Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- cheaper than similar products in Germany
- can be used as a battery, too (nevertheless I won't do so cause I've got an original Sony one which I'll go on using)
- looks damn cool, I like the white optic
- 100% working pandora battery, after many tries in vain (using ChickHEN etc.) I got custom firmware on my PSP using this battery, I'm so happy, thank you DX!
For me it was very difficult so use to be honest..
- the button you have to press in order to enable pandora mode has to be pressed very very hard, otherwise it doesn't work
- doesn't fit my PSP quite well (I'm using a FAT one; PSP 1000), the battery fell out often till I managed pressing it constantly while installing my CFW, additionally I had to press the battery on the top border in order to get the battery working (didn't touched the contacts inside the PSP)
I have no idea wether you can or should use this one as a battery all the time. I think the material isn't the best (well, the price fits the quality I think).. But it worked for me when I found out how to use it.
I think this cheap pandora battery is worth the stress of using it, the money it costs and the time you have to wait till it arrives. I'm happy that I bought it, cause pandora batterys are usually much more expensive.
Note: The battery took nearly 2 weeks to arrive, which is less than expected.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.