• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good Product

posted by kr101 on 11/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

I received the led pandora battery 2 weeks after it shipped. I'm glad it didn't take longer. I was surprised it was fully charged. I own a version 1001 psp so i chose to buy the the phat battery. The instructions on the battery was good enough to understand. The led Pandora battery works perfectly as pandora and normal battery. My psp is now unbricked and working perfectly. I also unbricked my friends slim psp as well.

Cons:

When i first placed the battery in my psp it got stuck. It was difficult to get it out. So before you place the battery in your psp use fine sand paper or a nail file to rub down (rub just a little not completely down) the 2 small protrusions on the bottom of the battery so that it doesn't get stuck like mine did.

OtherThoughts:

The price for for this battery fell after i bought mine, but I'm soooooooooo glad I got it. This battery can be used like a normal battery which is a big plus.

Bottomline:

If you have a bricked psp get this battery and it can be used as an extra battery.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections