DX » Community » Reviews » OTG Adapter for Asus EEE Pad Transformer TF101 / TF201 - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydilfred on 11/14/2013

Cheaper than the original one offered by ASUS Nice and compact device. It's not official, but works just fine on my TF700 None, does exactly as it's asked to do.... I have a TF700 US Transformer Infiinity and it works on that. Not tried it on other Transformers. I plug in USB sticks to use as 2ndary storage drives and watch movies off it when travelling.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevlef on 09/10/2013

Works great, much cheaper then the transformer keyboard :), I'm using it with the TF700T and it works, asus are doing a surprisingly good job with backword and forwars competability of acsessories Not as cheap as it could be... Maybe a bit bulky, expected it to be smaller Used it with a mouse, keyboard and card reader all connected simultaniously via ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasty80 on 04/23/2013

Sturdy, lightweight, has no jog when inserted in the Asus TF700T Lowpriced Worked right from the start Got working with it an external Eee HDD 30Gb Shipped in 3 weeks or more Not made by Asus :-) The adapter is shipped without any protective bubble foil. Only a plastic zipper bag. Not a problem though. Looks almost like the one made by Asus, except ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013

- Works - It´s sturdy and well built - It´s small enough to carry in a pouch when travelling - I think that a OTG cable instead of a box would make it possible to carry it on a pocket on my tablet case. None. It works perfectly for USB sticks, external hard drives , mice and keyboards, and other gadgets. Haven´t tested it with a 3G modem,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVilamayor on 03/18/2013

I used this for an asus transformer tf 101. Nice otg adapter for the price comparing with the original one. With a usb connection, you can connect a mouse, keyboard or an external disk. Only small capacity external disks work. It is a bit big so you must hand the tablet with care. Very useful if you don´t have a keyboard I don´t understand ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysherrywine on 03/04/2013

Este accesorio es mucho más barato que el original. Además en ebay se encuentran por mayor precio. Para comprobar su funcionamiento he probado además de pendrive, distintos discos duros (WD y conceptronic) con 1T y 500 gb de capacidad y ambos son reconocidos.Funciona perfectamente. La tablet reconoce el dispositivo automáticamente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydisantojj on 01/25/2013

Very fine quality, in fact I can say that is like ASUS Product. Good termination. Good price. The package are very good for a country that has all their doors shut, you understand me. It works fine with mouse and keyborad. Noneeee! The product has a well balance between price, quality and usefullnes. The delivery will be better if the time to arrival ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeeBeee on 01/07/2013

OK, you can connect usb sticks and a powerd usb 2.0 external harddrive. Otherwise I must say that with the connection of a hub, you can connect a usb mouse and USB keyboard. So that's a pos. point. I can't connect my external HD with USB 3.0. Same problem with portable external HD Lacie 300Gb. I also have an AXUS seprate powered docking station. With ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarryenellen on 01/06/2013

It's a lot cheaper the an original ASUS adapter and it works great. I have tested it on USB flash drives (1 GB to 32 GB), Keyboard, mouse. It also works with Logitect devices that are using a dongle. None for the device itself. I also have a leather case. If you put the tablet at an angle you can only use this adapter if you put the tablet on a book ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInsane1 on 12/19/2012

Sit very tight, really better than original data-cable. How I am say before, although compatible with Asus eee Pad Transformer TF300TG not declared, it works like a charm. Tested USB-flash drive, USB mouse, bluetooth mouse with USB dongle. And all works great! Not see any cons, but maybe slightly too much size, and not perfect finishing, but it is really ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections