DX » Community » Reviews » OTG Adapter for Asus EEE Pad Transformer TF101 / TF201 - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydilfred on 11/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheaper than the original one offered by ASUS Nice and compact device. It's not official, but works just fine on my TF700 Cons:None, does exactly as it's asked to do.... OtherThoughts:I have a TF700 US Transformer Infiinity and it works on that. Not tried it on other Tr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byevlef on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, much cheaper then the transformer keyboard :), I'm using it with the TF700T and it works, asus are doing a surprisingly good job with backword and forwars competability of acsessories Cons:Not as cheap as it could be... Maybe a bit bulky, expected it to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybasty80 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sturdy, lightweight, has no jog when inserted in the Asus TF700T Lowpriced Worked right from the start Got working with it an external Eee HDD 30Gb Cons:Shipped in 3 weeks or more Not made by Asus :-) OtherThoughts:The adapter is shipped without any protective bubble foil... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Works - It´s sturdy and well built - It´s small enough to carry in a pouch when travelling Cons:- I think that a OTG cable instead of a box would make it possible to carry it on a pocket on my tablet case. OtherThoughts:None. It works perfectly for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVilamayor on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I used this for an asus transformer tf 101. Nice otg adapter for the price comparing with the original one. With a usb connection, you can connect a mouse, keyboard or an external disk. Cons:Only small capacity external disks work. It is a bit big so you must ha... Read more

1 1
  • posted bysherrywine on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Este accesorio es mucho más barato que el original. Además en ebay se encuentran por mayor precio. Para comprobar su funcionamiento he probado además de pendrive, distintos discos duros (WD y conceptronic) con 1T y 500 gb de capacidad y ambos so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydisantojj on 01/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very fine quality, in fact I can say that is like ASUS Product. Good termination. Good price. The package are very good for a country that has all their doors shut, you understand me. It works fine with mouse and keyborad. Cons:Noneeee! The product has a well... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDeeBeee on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:OK, you can connect usb sticks and a powerd usb 2.0 external harddrive. Otherwise I must say that with the connection of a hub, you can connect a usb mouse and USB keyboard. So that's a pos. point. Cons:I can't connect my external HD with USB 3.0. Same problem with portab... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBarryenellen on 01/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a lot cheaper the an original ASUS adapter and it works great. I have tested it on USB flash drives (1 GB to 32 GB), Keyboard, mouse. It also works with Logitect devices that are using a dongle. Cons:None for the device itself. I also have a leather case. If you pu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInsane1 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Sit very tight, really better than original data-cable. How I am say before, although compatible with Asus eee Pad Transformer TF300TG not declared, it works like a charm. Tested USB-flash drive, USB mouse, bluetooth mouse with USB dongle. And all works great! Cons:Not se... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections