DX » Community » Reviews » XQ-350 J45-RJ11 Phone LAN Network Wire Tracker Scanning Device - Orange
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAK010181 on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:easy to use, all working both lan tester and wire tracking, good packed, came with cover, cable use connector if they broken it easy to replace (RJ11, croc claw) Cons:after tested and used, the cover stitching easily damaged but still can be used. the distance... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPinHead on 05/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product. Very easy to trace network cables. Works flawlessley, even with long cables. Very easy to find network ports in large patch areas. It has a few cables bundled with it, so you can use it for all sorts of connections. Cons:You have to turn it of, n... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygod71903 on 09/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Buen precio - Muchas funciones - Incluye las pilas Cons:- Materiales baratos. OtherThoughts:No se que poner para rellenar una review de 500 caracteres para un dispositivo tan pequeño como este. Pero bueno algo habrá que poner a ver si me deja enviarla. Nada, m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRonnie1983 on 07/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great combination of tracer/tracker and network testing cable. It has many settings and works great. Cons:it may feel cheap, but it works very good for what it suppose to do. I am afraid that if this products falls on a hard ground, it will break the case. Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrionix on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Best price (same looking, blue one, here on DX cost much more). Nice PCB and good soldiering of the components. Look at my pictures to check it. Dual tone, many functions, easy operation. Build in LED lamp :) Works on live simple 100/1000 networks (I would not c... Read more

What is inside What is inside What is inside
    2 0
  • posted bygeirlk on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Simple and all in one - Network wiring tester. Shows whether your pin out is correct. Can be used with both RJ11 and RJ45 plugs. - Induction tester, with cables for RJ45, RJ11 and two crocodile connectors. Also includes a simple mono ear piece Cons:- Power s... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections