DX » Community » Reviews » SmallSun ZY-T27 Cree XM-L T6 685lm 5-Mode White Light Zooming Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWhatTheFrack on 12/14/2012

This light is bright and all of the zooming ranges are outstanding. The clicking on the focus ring will help you to make sure that it will not change focus when you don't want it to change. Pressure switch cannot be used properly because each press cycles through all the modes available. There should have been a toggle/mode switch or a bi-pass for using ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byKEB2009 on 11/29/2012

A good flashlight. Good focusing of the beam. Good build quality. Metallic housing. When you point to the target can be focused with a special ring. Switching is confident with clicks. Not yet found. It is a pity that the batteries are not included in the delivery. I would add the battery and charger in the box. A good flashlight shines well. When focused ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byg35driver on 11/26/2012

Great flashlight for the price !! -Adjustable zoom is nice and works very good. -Well built, looks solid. -The clamp does come off, you just have to unscrew the sun like ring. -5 modes is nice. No memory mode, this is my first "more than one mode" flashlight, and I wanted to either set it on high or strobe, but it only cycles through the 5... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBadSelection on 11/14/2012

solid and very good build quality. throw adjustment has a nice, smooth "clicking" action and can provide a sharp beam all the way to a very large flood. powerful and compact. dusty/dirty inside the lens. cannot stand on it's butt. the "clip" on the side cannot be removed which may make it difficult or impossible to place it in a ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections