DX » Community » Reviews » Dualshock Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 Controller for Sony PS3 PlayStation 3 - Black + Red
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeanma193 on 01/28/2014

Funciona igual que el control original de ps3. Para mi sensación es mas cómodo ya que es un poco mas grande el control y ademas tiene una especie de almohadilla en los lados del control lo cual hace que si transpira la mano no se resbale el mando. No es idéntico a un control de ps3 en ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaedeDevil on 01/10/2014

This controller has a decent battery life (Not as good as a Sony(tm) controller, but a long enough life. The D-pad is excellent, as well as the buttons (I love the design of the images on the buttons). Standard Mini-USB port. L1/R1 buttons are fine. I love the size/shape of the controller more than the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytwoic on 12/26/2013

easy to use, my kids love it already after a few minutes. Nothing about the build quality, that has to be proofed by time... There is no transeiver needed to let it work like some other cheap product I bought in the past. none (so far) Much cheaper than "original branded" stuff, so it doesn'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyedekmeyl on 05/06/2013

you can use with ps3 like original controller. open ps3 ,press ps button of controller,attach usb cable.Thats all and enjoy playing all of the button works similar of original controller no cons. maybe i can say the box of the product is not good. it can be break in the ship if a heavy things boxed over ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byseby74 on 03/19/2013

Muy buena alternativa a los comandos de Sony, comodo y a muy buen precio. agradable al tacto, con gran variedad de colores. la sensibilidad de los botones podria ser mejor. el conector usb esta invertido y se complica conectarlo a la estacion de carga. no trae cable usb para conectarlo para que cargue ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bybotakchi on 02/13/2013

Controls are great easy to use. I like the feel and the buttons are soft and responsive. I have got medium size hands ,fits like a glove . Even my daughter who is 8 years of age is really liking this controller. And she is not letting it go. Cost is 1/3 of the original ps3 controller. So what are you ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bylaymon435 on 12/20/2012

******Excellent controller****** , smooth feel & fast response buttons. This product is amazing , Better than controller that comes with PS3 as much faster . Great for all us gamers & great choice of colours to suit every taste. This will sell Fast Fast Fast None at all .Buy it Now before it ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections