Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhammockman76 on 02/27/2014

Super simple to use. Good power, will even overpower other radio stations, especially if they have poor signal strength. When it's really cold, like 16 below this Minnesota morning, there might be a bit of static when you hit bumps in the road or if you wiggle the cord or whatever it's connected to. Probably from the metal contracting. That did not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysetelani on 09/19/2013

Easy to use, has only two buttons. Signal strength is good, it overrides most of the frequencies (in Finland) which has also other traffic. I use it to stream Spotify from my cell phone since my car radio is very simple and anything can't be plugged in. Is always on, you can't switch it off manually. My car gives power to it even if I take keys off,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyberbabacool on 04/02/2013

It rocks ! I have this in my car for over a month now and I really love it. I chose a low frequency and i'm never annoyed by radio stations. I can have my music in my car using my android phone, gps voice navigation and the best it works great as a handfree phone, i ear my correpondants very well but they ear me a little away from the phone due to lack ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections