Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byronaldpatino on 04/16/2014

Small and compact unit. I has a LED by each coil, this is useful to test your code. You an connect an independent power source for the motors. It has enough torque to move small robots. Good stepper to star learning A better packing would be a plus, some of the pines were bended,nothing too serious, it was quickly fixed with a pair of small pliers. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkCoiote on 04/03/2014

Cheap easy to use Awesome included circuit Good torque LED Lights indicating active coils Soldering not great (didn't have issues thought) Not super strong for some applications (e.g. CNCs and 3D printers) Really good cost/benefit ratio! Bought 2 to use with arduino... both worked fine! Used one on a automatic pet feeder... The included circuit with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrocha13 on 11/10/2013

It seems to me be very well constructed, but I didn't use it yet. It came inside a plastic bag. I only open it and connected the motor on the board. The connection was fine. I bought 2 and one of them the pins for connectors for input of logical information was bend. One of the leds is a little bit bended too. It could occur on the transport, but I ... Read more

unpacking and size
    0 0
  • posted bydreezy on 08/26/2013

This motor is simple to use. I use it for changing the position of an valve. The valve is normally used with an handle The handle i have disconnected and melt the motor into the valve. This motor is controlled by a computer who gives the signal to turn the motor there are no cons The motor is very strong en not to keep up with against the hand, the ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byStNz on 04/10/2013

Very easy to hang off an Arduino and to knock up a Sketch to do bit shifting. Runs well down to a delay of around 3(ms?) between pulses where it will just hum. The ULN2003 can drive 7 outputs - only four are supplied here and the motor connector obscures the pins for the other 3. Not a biggie at all, unless you want to use the redundant capacity. I ... Read more

3 0
  • posted bygijsnoorlander on 03/30/2013

- powerful - small - very easy to operate - operates quiet (not much noise) - There is a lot of information and examples available online - Quite precise, with about 2048 steps per revolution. - The gear-ratio will prevent the motor from running away when not powered. This may keep the power-consumption even lower. - Soldering of driver-board was not ... Read more

Simple test setup running with Arduino.
    5 1
  • posted byhrpanchal on 03/15/2013

It works great with any arduino. I am using with my UNO and works fine without any problem. It is cheaper in price, good quality. Easy to plug in and no need to separate wiring for it. I am using this product since couple of months and works without any problem. They should provide some kind of wire to connect to Ardiuno. There is not much cons. But ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bynahuelvega on 03/04/2013

It's the easiest way to use your arduino with a motor. It has a very high toque it's hard to stop with the hands. Es la forma más fácil de usar tu arduino con un motor, no se necesita nada más. Tiene alto torque, es difícil de frenar usando sólo los dedos. None. Ninguna que yo sepa. Wors like a bipolar motor. Funciona como un ... Read more

3 2
  • posted bysanti5555 on 11/24/2012

Very small and compact. Bring mounted a 1 LED by coil, this helps configure the software. With more than 2000 steps per revolution motor. Possibility to connect independent power source for the motors. It has enough torque to move small robots. Ideal for teaching. Very well made. SENS because of the large reduction ratio, when changing direction, has ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections