DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless 3-LED Red/Yellow Light Flashing Doorbell (32-Melody Choice)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byl0rddarkside on 11/09/2010

- it is really loud I live in a 2 floor house and i can hear the sound from the top floor. - the material is very resistant, i have the dorbell button outside without any protection from the rain and it still running ok being wet - it has at least 15 mt range ( the furthest i have tested it) - the light in the doorbell is very useful if you have hearing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskeptikaltruth on 02/12/2009

This is an excellent doorbell. I got this because I am Deaf and my doorbell is extremely low. It lights up in 3 different colors which is cool. It's loud! I'm Deaf and even I can hear this one very well. I love the 32 song choices to choose from. One of them is even a ding dong then it says Asaalam Alaikum. I'm impressed that this seems to be marketed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBaltuz on 11/07/2008

Cheap, Small, Loud, Many different tunes, Blinks when the bell rings, works great through walls, Included batteries on the remote unit(the one you push). Comes with double-sided tape! Didn't come with aaa batteries for the bell part. Does not have "silent" mode(blinking only). Should include batteries for the bell unit.Would be great with ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections