DX » Community » Reviews » A13 7.0" Capacitive Screen Android 4.0 Tablet PC w/ TF / Wi-Fi / Camera / G-Sensor - Blue
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytodica on 03/05/2014

Good display, good contrast and brightness, possibility to connect external WI FI keyboard and mouse, external USB storage and external HDD via OTG cable. Play well, without freezing, the majority of video format, including AVCHD streams (MTS and m2ts). Acceptable speed on browsing internet. Possibility to send directly, without internet connection ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoldzarthur on 01/24/2013

Really, all products purchased via DX, this tablet surprised me, not only for the price announced, but also for its extraordinary performance. So many functionalities we met just only products with high price.. The screen, capacitive, has high sensibility when touched. The colors and the quality of images are extraordinary.. All installed softwares ... Read more

4 1
  • posted byAlexSlocker on 01/18/2013

Good touch response and general felling of the OS. If you're interested can do a little tweaking to improve responsiveness but quite good from factory so far. The battery life. But for the price you can't ask for a rocking device. Having that in mind battery it's no longer a con. This device it's the perfect eBook reader if you install any eReader app ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byflavusem on 01/11/2013

Android 4.0 Excelent Screen Wifi work excelent and the touch screen is wonderful It comes with some files to test videos and photos, so, you could see the screen resolution and test your tablet. This tablet has Android Market Battery works 2 hours aprox...but its a excelent product You have to buy it...Perfect for child and old peopple..Perfect for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byClaudiumta on 01/08/2013

I ordered that tablet becouse I had some extra cash on my paypal acc. I tought I will recive an unusefull tablet for that price,but that didn't happend. This tablet is AMAZING. This tablet works better than many new smart-phones on market. At this time I have an LG optimus L7( bought it for 180 Euro) and its slower than the tablet( bought it for 55 ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrodja90 on 12/30/2012

I love this tablet. He is everything that I need. He is replase for my PC at work. All my files that I need I copy on my 32 gb micro sd card. Capacitive touch screen working perfectly. Camera is 1.3 mp and she is very good for skype. The tablet is very fast. Only cons is for the batery. When he is on sleep, the batery takes 15 hours to turn off, but ... Read more

a13 blue
    5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections