DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine KingMax 200X Hi-Speed Compact Flash CF Memory Card (8GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndiBcool on 01/18/2013

Genuine Kingmax, very fast, works over 1 year in my camera without any flaws, comes well packed, good price None so far. Was a very good buy, since i had to replace my old CF card. I would defenly buy this one again. Dont know if you could use this as a cheap SSD, i think USB3 Pendrives are a lot faster ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanyolaf on 01/16/2013

The card came well packed, good packing. Malfunctioned and came preformatted. The use as SSD hard disk and it worked without problems. Access speed read/write was acceptable as harddisk SSD. The CF is preformated in FAT format. No IDE cable needed plug directly to mainboard The adapter neutralize the ... Read more

Front of product Bottom

0 0 0

• posted byFlashgor on 01/01/2009

Same product is sold in my country for double the price, so it is quite good deal. But yet could be cheaper. Came in box described and was same looking as the pictures showed. Could be cheaper. But no cons in working or build quality. CF-enclosure would have been nice if you need to carry this thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystevegek on 10/06/2008

The testing of Dealextreme's 8GB 133X KingMax CF card. Okay it SAYS 7.43 G so it's allmost 8 gig... Let's now save files which are 701 mb to the card. Vista says the saving speed is about 6.5mb per second. Sometimes it hits 7 and at some point I had 8 but 6.5 is very constant. It now holds 6.84 GB (7... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections