DX » Community » Reviews » Nail Art Beads (Assorted 12-Style Set)
  • 5 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythisbr on 12/26/2012

Its cute, comes a lot of options to choose. They are small, shiny and colorful. Comes a lot of them, I'll take a long time to use all of them. The plastic pot is the same, but the package is different, its like a plastic bag, but i dont think it matters. The cover of the plastic pot doesnt open, you have to spin it. I think its good, cause the decorative ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvlaba on 11/12/2012

It's so cheap comparing with similar products. It's colourful, lovely and so cute. The box is very useful. You don't have to open it, just slite it. there are many colors and many styles, you can certenly create a lot! for Hobby/Profesional Manicure/Pedicure. They really look quite pretty! They are attractive and gives you a different look. The price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZuu on 09/25/2012

The beads are so cute and lovely. All of them are so colourful. Also, the price is so cheap. The beads are so useful, suitable for nails and strong. Moreover, you just slide the box. This provide that the beads doesn't fall easily. Two disadvantage are for me. One disadvantage is that some beads of the packets are in less quantity. All quantities are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalchemilla on 04/05/2011

It's so cheap comparing with similar products. It's colourful, lovely and so cute. The box is very useful. You don't have to open it, just slite it. The beads are a little bigger than i expected. It may fell down. I put all my nails and 2 of them fell down in the afternoon. You have to be careful. This product may have something to catch the bead and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliza902 on 02/16/2011

really good, wont lose the shine and glues really well with any nail polish -i even used glittler polish and looks good! very cheap also! in Brazil it costs a lot! like 4, maybe 5 times this much... there are many colors and many styles, you can certenly create a lot! you cant use it again, just one time... and sometimes the little metalic part thats ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVanHikaru on 10/27/2010

Lots of designs and colors. Great to let your nails beautiful and different for a cheap price! Mine didnt come in the original package (like the one of the pictures), but inside a plastic. But thats not really a big deal. I'm not sure, but compared to the pictures seems like came a less quantity. Thanks DX! If you like to do your nails like me, this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygonzalocomas on 10/24/2010

The beads are very colorful. The case I received works fine, no need to force the lid to turn; and it really keeps the beads in order. I got two different sizes of flower-shaped beads, plus some star-shaped ones, so there are some that look good for every nail size. They really look quite pretty! There are no instructions in English (or chinese, for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElikeitelman on 07/04/2010

12 different shapes and colours to choose and combine. The case is really practical and cute. You just slide and you can have the ones that you like to use. They are neither small nor too big, just the right size to put one or more in your nails. They are attractive and gives you a different look. My pack didn´t came in the case that appears in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipjedipje on 05/20/2010

When I opened the package I was surprised to find not only the beads in the package but also fake nails in one set, I love the beads, there are so many colours I can match them with every colour of nailpolish I have. Some of the beads are quite large or pointy so you have to really be carefull with them or place them on you larger nails so you don't ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadava on 09/23/2009

lots to choose from for different styles and moods something for everyone if you are into such thing cute fun easy to use you need glue to get them stay in place please remove the 500 character limit please remove the 500 character limit please remove the 500 character limit please remove the 500 character limit great gift idea for holidays and birthdays ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections