DX » Community » Reviews » New-CK36 Recoil 250lm 3-Mode White Light Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcospincha on 09/02/2013

El tamaño es pequeño para el gran alcance que tiene esta poderosisima linterna, lleva solo una pila recargable brc 18650 3,7v La calidad de fabricacion es muy buena. Es asosmbroso con la claridad que alumbra a distancias mayores a los 80m . Es muy recomendable para caza nocturna, esta perfecta ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWhatsNew on 08/14/2013

Narrow, tight beam. Little divergence with a small amount of spill. Low power led ( not that 250lm is low ) that competes well with my 800lm flashlight over a distance. Solid feel to this flashlight. Recoil type flashlight at a low price. The build quality seems excellent. Used it on high for 10 minutes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynachio on 05/28/2013

Long range light, good construction. Good Price. Using 18650 batteryes is a long lasting flashlight. Excellent if you need to illuminate very distant objets. I would like it to fit in the universal gun mount (sku 5819), but the gun mount ring is too big, or the flashlight is too thin. I solved whith ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byveko960 on 01/25/2013

its give a focused strong beam. no blinding by spill any more. small, well made, use it for a long distance, and because of dimension and light weight its can be mounted on gun or scope. the switch spring is very strong, because of it the tailcap fall apart. i use a little super glue to fix the plastic ... Read more

take a part reflector package

0 0 1

• posted bylasermanathome on 11/08/2012

As expected , the recoilflashlight give much throw wiht almost no spill. The R2 is not driven to the max, possibly while the cooling is a little bit less than other systems. For its luminous output the throw is magnificent. The quality of the material and the optical mirror is high grade. It is a little ... Read more

5 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections