DX » Community » Reviews » MHL Micro USB 11-Pin to HDMI Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 - Red (187cm)
  • 5 star 9 ( 90% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 10% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTonis454 on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks really expencive and nice. The red color makes it look cool. the connectors are good quality and fit well. the package is also very very high quality. Cons:The usb power cable is bit too shot but other than that it's great. Also overtime the red cable ge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byseanpaulk on 05/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does what it says on the box. Plug and play with my S3 and provides a nice, clear picture. Works great with my TV as it has built in USB to charge the phone. Cons:not much really. the picture is cut off slightly at the top and bottom, but not enough to be a nu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenisds on 05/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This cable worked. The last one I had bought I believe was deffective (it was a differente sku). So when it arrived I tested in both TVs and the phone screen was correctly shown on them. The lag between both images is not very big so you can watch almost simultaneously... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperboppe on 04/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* Perfect image from my Galaxy S3 on any TV with HDMI input. * Charges the phone while watching (when the TV has a powered USB port). * Thin cable; saves space. * Sufficient length to control the phone. Cons:A bit expensive for a passive cable with tree connec... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytenis_viejos on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable works flawlessly. I've a Samsung Galaxy Note II, the video output is 1080p FULL HD and works like a breeze with this cable. The Connection needs an USB port A to give energy to the phone and the connection, but that's something almost any standard L... Read more

0 0
  • posted byochico on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use / Easy Setup / Excellent material quality, one of the best here at DX / Cons:Pay Attention: The cable length is only 75cm! OtherThoughts:It fulfills exactly what it promises. It is far better, more beautiful and better quality compared to the origi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byscontaldi on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works as stated. I like that everything needed is integrated on the cable. The quality is quite good. Cons:Only 2 cons. The cable length is only 75cm and when connected the battery was still draining so you can use it as long as you have battery left. OtherThoughts:May... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagrin on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Work perfect on a Samsung Galaxy SIII int. (i9300). The setup is easy. Product quality is acceptable. The quality is superior to other cables that are offered in DX. Inexpensive compared to the official MHL adapter from Samsung. The cable length is great, no nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmittyeh on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Charges your phone displays 1080 on two of my samsung monitors/TVs includes HDMI cable, unlike official product Build quality seems acceptable, not amazing, using some sort of pressed plastic cable ends. Works for all AT&T, Rogers, Bell, and Telus Samsung Galaxy S I... Read more

5 0
  • posted bydukebigalow on 10/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-it is the cheapest MHL cable for Samsung Galaxy S III on DealExtreme -the setup is easy and quick -works like a charm out of the box -no need for an extra charger (if your TV has an USB plug that provides enough power) Cons:-no cons OtherThoughts:-the USB cable for the p... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections