DX » Community » Reviews » Jesurun MK808 Dual-Core Android 4.0 Google TV Player w/ 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM / Wi-Fi / TF / HDMI
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by ruskia0 on 05/18/2013

Pros: The device is quality enough for that money. My device don`t have Jesurun sticker on it don`t know why... It has two USB ports which is an advantage. The dual core processor power is enough for smooth browsing, playing, watching videos, you tube and everything that can make your TV start enough... Cons: The power adapter is Chineese stand... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by puresoul on 03/18/2013

Pros: If you know how android works, you can do your own support. I was able to use usb camera with microfone or connect usb audio soundcard. Cons: Because of bad quality it overheat the video chip and pernamently damaged the device. Small wifi signal and imposiblle to connect over wifi N type. Very small development community OtherThoughts: On... Read more

1 0
  • posted by abu2000 on 02/07/2013

Pros: - Plug and play. - Can be rooted - Comes with Android 4.0 - Full google play store - Conects to all my computers on the network and I stream movies from them. - Netflix works great. - You can install XMBC Cons: When puting it to the limit (HD movies) it sometimes froze. Solution: get a good power source. The power adapter that comes with... Read more

1 0
  • posted by vfregeac on 01/27/2013

Pros: - Super easy to setup: plug, that's it. - Very common configuration so there is a lot of information, hacks, modified ROM on the net. - Reliable and well ventilated so you can leave it on 24/7 Cons: - Requires a powerful 5V adapter (1Amp for the MK808 alone, 2Amp if using accessories) or you will have HDMI drop, which is the case with the... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections