Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A nice surface for my mouse

posted by repking on 01/09/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

It is extremely ( like this site ) cheap and does its work as expected (I am using a optical mouse set and my previous mouse pad has a nice picture in it. Was beautiful, but when the optical mouse arrived near a edge of the image, the pointer jumps over the screen, and was extremely annoying) with this fabric surface pad the mouse moves smoothly

Cons:

Well, the product description says this a "Orange + Black" Mouse pad. There's NO black in it. the back is NOT rubber or foam or whatever as you usually expect in this kind of item ( making it more likely to move over the table as you move the mouse). The fabric appears to be cheap and tending to leave threads over time. Fabric tends to gets dirtier more quickly than film.

OtherThoughts:

Even though the back can be really better, the mouse pad don't usually moves as you move the mouse (only if your mouse is reeeaaaly heavy or you really like to push it against the table). If theres no black back, really it is not important.

Bottomline:

If you have an optical mouse, it works fine.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections