DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Car Sunglasses Glasses Paper Clip - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
good cheap usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycehmen on 11/19/2014

This is a very usefull item. Quality is enough. Has a simple usage. Cheaper for other country markets but not cheap for chinese. My point is 8 Read more

Impression:good, usefull, cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byShadow87 on 04/02/2014

This little clip is really a gem of a product . earlier in my car as i would place my sunglasses in the glasses area, they would always move about when making sharp turns and applying quick breaks . but since i got this clip i just clip on my sunglasses to is and voila no more worrying about them getting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byole1965 on 01/16/2014

Easy and universal product, fits in every car, and fits on your sunvisor properly. Very easy solution vor storing your sunglasses, and not get it exposed to sunlight. It works well the way it should be. So, no complaint at all. I own a small car and I wear beach/surfer type sunglasses. The thing is those ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhiroski on 07/10/2013

Great deal! My sunglasses have never been so neat and tidy setting at 1 place. I have many pairs of sunglasses and they use to be sitting all over my car! It's cheap and gives you so much space in other compartments. Just slide it over the sunshade in your car and you're using it already, it's that easy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytotolento on 06/17/2013

Discrete Good material Safe and firm Surfer/Beach type sunglasses don't fit very well I own a small car (Palio, in Brazil) and I wear beach/surfer type sunglasses. The thing is those glasses, when closed, occupy a bigger volume than those metal structured ones. So, if I use the clip on the driver's sun ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byasfinix on 05/31/2013

Small and easy to use NON------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBBooster on 05/12/2013

Easy and universal product, fits in every car, and fits on your sunvisor properly. Very easy solution vor storing your sunglasses, and not get it exposed to sunlight. It is a very light item, and if you try to pull out your sunglasses with one hand, the clip can come off your sunvisor. You could of course ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byvmendelis on 05/10/2013

Great deal! My sunglasses have never been so neat and tidy setting at 1 place. I have many pairs of sunglasses and they use to be sitting all over my car! On the desk board, near the gear box, even on the seat! Now I have no worries of my sunglasses being scratch or misplace. It can hold up to 2 pairs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychopetanovic on 05/09/2013

I bought it because I'm sometimes using contact lenses so, when I'm tired of them, I have to quickly change them to my glasses and I never know where they are. Whith this gadget I always locate my glasses and also I can hold my driver's license or whatever I need to find easily. It came well packaged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysandrius_p on 04/22/2013

It's cheap and gives you so much space in other compartments. Just slide it over the sunshade in your car and you're using it already, it's that easy. The clip can hold up to 2 glasses, which i tested my self. Clip has a firm grip on the glasses so they won't fall out or get crooked. Can't think of a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections