DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII V1.5 Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool - White
  • 5 star 15 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrich99 on 06/06/2014

Small, nice build, works excellent with Torque and other apps, no any problems with installation. Tested with the android phone: Huawei U 8650 Sonic. It is small enough to stay compact attached to ODB socket of my Avensis 2007, not interfere with leg, and not visible. No cons Always stay connected, so you risk discharging battery, if not disconnected.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeto2886 on 05/12/2014

-Built with excellent material, good quality rigid plastic. -Fast and hassle Sync. -It works fine with Torque Android program. -Cheap and great support for the home mechanic. -No cons, it is an excellent product that has given me no problems to date. -I think you can also use the Vag-Com, though I have not tested due to time but I do not have problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywalidmostafa on 03/12/2014

It Work Fine On Opel and Renault and it work on android very well It doesn't work on my Hyundai Accent or other Hyundai Cars by using android application and the windows application can't connect to device connected to the car and i try to change the protocol and nothing happened The software on the CD is good but i think if any other useful Software ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynordicnurse on 03/08/2014

The device is small and functional. Does what it claims; the product description is quite accurate. Functionality was tested with Obd Auto Doctor in Peugeot 307. Device has red led to indicate when it is connected to power. It seems to stay on, there is no auto-off feature. It *will* drain your battery if connected for prolonged period (ie. days-weeks)... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymhk11 on 02/28/2014

This OBDII interface is very small dimensions, so it is very easy to plug it in my car. On my Ford Focus 2001 TDDI it works great! I tested on my brother's car Citroen C5 2004 HDCI and everything OK. Really supports all OBD protocols. This works like a miracle! I could not find For this price you can not go wrong with this product. You can read, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykarloselmaster on 02/24/2014

Price, size, works well with Torque Android App (both free and pro versions), easy pairing (my smartphone tries 1234 and 0000 by default, and I didn't have to write the code). In my Audi A4 '01, the dongle fits very tight in the OBD conector (located in the rear ashtray). It's a little bit tricky to plug it in and out, I had to use an utility knife ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuenor on 02/13/2014

Provides a lot of info (OBDII) pulled directly from the car computer. Very easy to use, just pair it with your tablet or phone via bluetooth and your are all set. The CD does not contain any android apps. It contains a lot of Windows programs. Android Play Store has a lot of free apps for this devise but the best one is supposed to be Torque but you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrithioff on 02/06/2014

Small and does what it says. Cheap. Good quality feeling. Always on and draws power from the car. But I guess that has more to do with the interface in the car than this product. I can't read all the info that I want. But then again, it has to do with my car not having all the sensors. It is a little bit to big for my car. But I did not expect it to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytofaa on 01/15/2014

best quality best finishing easy to connect without need of the pin code very good and easy as other obd2 tools the software cd is poor and have a lot of cracked and demos programs but most of them ,you can depend on ,so you need to get your software by your self. other than that i donot see any cons itis very goog and easy to use itis very small i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjzawacki on 11/25/2013

Extremely easy to use, just pair it with your phone and launch Torque. Works fine with Chevy Venture and Hyundai Tiburon. Access to a TON of information using Torque (if your vehicle provides it) It doesn't turn off, but I can't imagine it pulls enough power to drain the battery. It's a little bigger than I was hoping for, but in either case, the design ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections