DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII V1.5 Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool - White
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybeto2886 on 05/12/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Built with excellent material, good quality rigid plastic. -Fast and hassle Sync. -It works fine with Torque Android program. -Cheap and great support for the home mechanic. Cons:-No cons, it is an excellent product that has given me no problems to date. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjzawacki on 11/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Extremely easy to use, just pair it with your phone and launch Torque. Works fine with Chevy Venture and Hyundai Tiburon. Access to a TON of information using Torque (if your vehicle provides it) Cons:It doesn't turn off, but I can't imagine it pulls enough powe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydavelive on 06/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Love it. Just connect it and it work! It's small, well made, no connection problem with my nexus 7. Cons:Small but not enough to fit in Ford Focus 2012 and close the OBD cover. But it fits in the space is small in Focus to connect OBD2 and if it would be bigger it would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexvinchev on 04/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Standard (OBD-II); Tested on Toyota Avensis 2004; Tested with the following android phone: Samsung I9001 Galaxy S Plus Tested with Torque Engine Management Diagnostics and Tools (Torque Pro (OBD 2 & Car)) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.p... Read more

0 2
  • posted bydarnokdx on 02/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very usefull device that can help you monitor your car's perfomance. Bluetooth functionality makes it perfect - no more hanging cables lying around the car. You can either use your Android phone with some app form PlayStore (like Torque) or use a bluetooth adaptor in your... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHristofor on 01/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is small enough to stay in the fuse compartment of my Citroen Xantia 2.0 HDI, where the ODB socket is. The adapter copes with this vehicle what is not common for french cars (their board computers use usually EODB protocol). Works with all free Android ODBII applicat... Read more

Small ELM327 Bluetooth Adaptor
    1 0
  • posted byextraterrien on 12/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Little and efficient. Light inside to remenber to unplug. Cd with plenty applications (not tested) Cons:Stay working with motor off. OtherThoughts:To let it plugged could be a problem not only for the battery. I guess that malicious people could connect it and, maybe, o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybolsss1979 on 12/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- nice build quality - works excellent with Torque Pro - easy install - works with all vehicles equiped with OBD2 - nice fancy look - no problems with instalation Cons:- no instructions in any form - thanx to Google it helped a lot :) - included programs ar not up to date... Read more

1 0
  • posted byinsomaniac on 11/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very small Goof build quality Works fine on Brazilian Civic 2011 Works fine on Android device with Torque App Cons:The device is always on, even with the engine off and the car locked, could be detected and paired. It features a red LED that is always on when co... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygtviktor on 11/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works without hassle, tried with Torque Pro for Android and Alfa Romeo 2.4 JTD / Ford Galaxy 2.3. Includes an activity/power led also (did not see it mentioned in the description). Also includes some nice software on CD although most are PC/Windows based. Cons:The pairing... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections