DX » Community » Reviews » ELM327 OBDII V1.5 Bluetooth Auto Car Diagnostic Scan Tool - White
Customer’s impression:
buena Good value for the money Not expected
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9149055 on 03/20/2015

It came with a tiny disk. I was under the impression it was just going to be an app to install and connect w Bluetooth

Impression:Not expected;

0 0 0

• posted bywani360 on 02/19/2015

lo compre para mi golf V y este funciona de maravilla con torque pro, pero lo quise probar en un Peugeot parhnet y no funciona, no detecta la ECU, lo puntuo con 5 * por que a mi me funciona muy bien, calidad-precio 9€ no puedes esperar que sea auténtico, es una copia, lo desmonte por si fuera que... Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byMasteri on 01/13/2015

Does NOT work with my Iphone4 and this should work with it! Works fine with Samsung Android phone. The program cd is not useful software for iphone needs jailbreak! I cannot recommend this for iphone users!

Impression:Good value for the money;

0 0 0

• posted byrich99 on 06/06/2014

Small, nice build, works excellent with Torque and other apps, no any problems with installation. Tested with the android phone: Huawei U 8650 Sonic. It is small enough to stay compact attached to ODB socket of my Avensis 2007, not interfere with leg, and not visible. No cons Always stay so you A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybeto2886 on 05/12/2014

-Built with excellent material, good quality rigid plastic. -Fast and hassle Sync. -It works fine with Torque Android program. -Cheap and great support for the home mechanic. -No cons, it is an excellent product that has given me no problems to date. -I think you can also use the Vag-Com, though... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywalidmostafa on 03/12/2014

It Work Fine On Opel and Renault and it work on android very well It doesn't work on my Hyundai Accent or other Hyundai Cars by using android application and the windows application can't connect to device connected to the car and i try to change the protocol and nothing happened The software on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynordicnurse on 03/08/2014

The device is small and functional. Does what it claims; the product description is quite accurate. Functionality was tested with Obd Auto Doctor in Peugeot 307. Device has red led to indicate when it is connected to power. It seems to stay on, there is no auto-off feature. It *will* drain your a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymhk11 on 02/28/2014

This OBDII interface is very small dimensions, so it is very easy to plug it in my car. On my Ford Focus 2001 TDDI it works great! I tested on my brother's car Citroen C5 2004 HDCI and everything OK. Really supports all OBD protocols. This works like a miracle! I could not find For this price you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarloselmaster on 02/24/2014

Price, size, works well with Torque Android App (both free and pro versions), easy pairing (my smartphone tries 1234 and 0000 by default, and I didn't have to write the code). In my Audi A4 '01, the dongle fits very tight in the OBD conector (located in the rear ashtray). It's a little bit tricky... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBuenor on 02/13/2014

Provides a lot of info (OBDII) pulled directly from the car computer. Very easy to use, just pair it with your tablet or phone via bluetooth and your are all set. The CD does not contain any android apps. It contains a lot of Windows programs. Android Play Store has a lot of free apps for this is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: