DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 TV Clip Mounting Holder Stand for Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor / Sony PS3 Move Eye Camera - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykeiniti on 01/28/2014

- A very cheap clip mounting for PS3 Move camera. - Very easy to setup, just open the box and assemble the clip mounting by pulling on part from the other. - Holds tight to the tv set. - Small size - The plastic is made from a cheap material, you can noticed that by handle it. But works perfectly fine,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPacolin on 01/23/2013

Can be used for both PS3 Eye and Xbox Kinect, will do the job to hold the PS3 Eye on top of your LCD screen. It's transformable to be more compact when not used. It's a little bit bigger than I thought it would be... The holding mechanism (arm) will break if used regularly. In my opinion it's Xbox Kinect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywezzew on 12/25/2012

Have a good material. easy use and installation. You can use only at LCD, LED or plasma TV's . I bought it for mine PS^camera and PS3 camera fits easily. If you need something like this , i can highly recommend this product. Cheap so that can buy it from DX. You can find an information sheet inside the ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections