DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Animals Figure Dolls Finger Puppets Plush Toys (10 PCS)
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byglaubermf on 12/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are colorful, well sewed, little animals. My daugther loves to play with them. There is a cow, a dog, a bunny, a frog, a panda, a mouse and five different others. No repeated ones. There is no hard parts and there is no lose parts. They can be washed, I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRahzaDream on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-very cute and soft, small children will love them for a puppet show- -they seem well made, of high quality -good value for what they are -lots of colors and different animals that children will love Cons:Not really any cons, they smelled a little bit strange wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFraz87 on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice gift and i think my kid will love it. Materials are good and the details to, they are so cute and funny. ten differents animals that are the same illustrate in the image Cons:Maybe the price is high-priced in comparison with the its effective value.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byirene123456 on 05/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very Cute and Lovely - All characters are like in the photo - Keeps babies and kids entertained Cons:Tight fit on my fingers, suitable for children fingers and some adults with tiny fingers like mine. OtherThoughts:I wish there are more characters like in the nursery... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydukatz on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Low price, good product. Bright colors and good materials. Good for telling stories and play with the family. You can easy mix fun and education. Cons:I saw them larger in the pictures, they don't fit well in adult fingers. They are a little small. Anyway they are great f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfernbox on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Fair quality. Good quality material, very soft. Fit just perfect in my fingers. Very cute doll. Especially rabbits. And children can take to play anywhere. Cons:Fairly expensive. If price are lower now than it was okay. But it is not very expensive. OtherTh... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLashman on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good quality material, very soft. - Very easy to use. - Fit just perfect in my fingers. - 10 Pack with different sort of puppies. - You can invent many histories and use them to illustrate them. - You can use all of them with 2 hands. Cons:Price could be a l... Read more

So cute!
    0 0
  • posted byGreptile on 11/14/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are unbelievably useful in amusing and distracting an infant. Since we got these, diaper changes have gone from crazy squirmy devil baby time to happy fun baby time. We reach into the "bin of puppets" grab a couple, and amuse our troubles away. Also grea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections