DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Animals Figure Dolls Finger Puppets Plush Toys (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Beautifull Almost Real
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9236987 on 06/11/2015

This is a great gift for kids. I gave this to a friend's three year old and he loved it! The holes in which you put your fingers are too small for adults but kids don't have any problem with it. I highly recommend this gift for children.

Great gift for kids! - Too small for adults

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 04/14/2015

I can tell them many sotries, ideal for bed time! My kids love them.

Impression:Beautifull,Almost Real;

0 0 0

• posted byOctav2014 on 02/16/2015

Cute toys, very funny, the perfect gift for a children. My girls love them. Pros: very good quality manufactued, nice colors. Cons: none. Thank you!

Impression:Awesome,Beautifull;

0 0 0

• posted byXixaKayser on 12/24/2014

Já fiz diversas compras no Dx.com e essa aqui entra como aquelas que não decepcionaram. Realmente parece como o da foto e eles realmente entrar no dedo, mesmo eu tendo dedos grosssos. Dei de presente para alguém que é apaixonado por animais e essa pessoa amou o presente.

Impression:Awesome,Beautifull,Almost Real;

0 0 0

• posted byKERMIT1 on 02/02/2014

A bunch of cute little dolls this is a highly recommended purchase. She runs the children's time playing puppet. It opened the imagination and flair of the game and the drama and gives them the option to play as real as ever and not a waste of time as the electronics and computer toys like today.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byborkmadjai on 12/07/2013

Marionette assez marrante, petit, qualité assez correct seule bémol, la taille pour passer les doigts est vraiment très petit.. même un doigt d'enfant à du mal à rentrer.. Trop petit pour mettre au doigts d'adulte et aussi de certain enfant.. Qualité très... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byglaubermf on 12/03/2013

These are colorful, well sewed, little animals. My daugther loves to play with them. There is a cow, a dog, a bunny, a frog, a panda, a mouse and five different others. No repeated ones. There is no hard parts and there is no lose parts. They can be washed, I have already done it. They fit tight... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRahzaDream on 09/06/2013

-very cute and soft, small children will love them for a puppet show- -they seem well made, of high quality -good value for what they are -lots of colors and different animals that children will love Not really any cons, they smelled a little bit strange when I took them out of the package but I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFraz87 on 05/30/2013

Very nice gift and i think my kid will love it. Materials are good and the details to, they are so cute and funny. ten differents animals that are the same illustrate in the image Maybe the price is high-priced in comparison with the its effective value. the hole for fingers is too small, i think... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirene123456 on 05/12/2013

- Very Cute and Lovely - All characters are like in the photo - Keeps babies and kids entertained Tight fit on my fingers, suitable for children fingers and some adults with tiny fingers like mine. I wish there are more characters like in the nursery tales, such as Jack and the Beanstalk, Beauty,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: