DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Animals Figure Dolls Finger Puppets Plush Toys (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Amazing cute Beautifull Adorable
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCoglistro on 11/03/2015

Pros: Excellent quality and attention to details on the various figurines. My daughter and nephew have loved using them for table time playing and i have used them to educate my daughter about the relationships between characters. Cons: Finger holes are a little small to fit adult fingers inside... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucianorubio on 10/20/2015

Everything Fine! My children are happy

0 0 0

• posted byActibal on 10/05/2015

Great gift for the child, playing with this time to time, really good quality. If you have imagination you could creat realy nice show!!!

0 0 0

• posted byShaharGeffen on 09/17/2015

Great gift for kids, my girls love them. good quality , nice colors

0 1 1

• posted by9542606 on 07/28/2015

Very cute, nice to have with my kids. Cute Animals Figure Dolls Finger Puppets Plush Toys . Hope to have more colorful characters.

0 0 1

• posted by9236987 on 06/11/2015

This is a great gift for kids. I gave this to a friend's three year old and he loved it! The holes in which you put your fingers are too small for adults but kids don't have any problem with it. I highly recommend this gift for children.

Great gift for kids! - Too small for adults

0 0 0

• posted bynachosemantic on 04/14/2015

I can tell them many sotries, ideal for bed time! My kids love them.

Impression:Beautifull,Almost Real;

0 0 0

• posted byOctav2014 on 02/16/2015

Cute toys, very funny, the perfect gift for a children. My girls love them. Pros: very good quality manufactued, nice colors. Cons: none. Thank you!

0 0 0

• posted byXixaKayser on 12/24/2014

Já fiz diversas compras no Dx.com e essa aqui entra como aquelas que não decepcionaram. Realmente parece como o da foto e eles realmente entrar no dedo, mesmo eu tendo dedos grosssos. Dei de presente para alguém que é apaixonado por animais e essa pessoa amou o presente.

Impression:Awesome,Beautifull,Almost Real;

0 0 0

• posted byKERMIT1 on 02/02/2014

A bunch of cute little dolls this is a highly recommended purchase. She runs the children's time playing puppet. It opened the imagination and flair of the game and the drama and gives them the option to play as real as ever and not a waste of time as the electronics and computer toys like today.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere