DX » Community » Reviews » BT-AU01 Wireless Bluetooth V2.0 Stereo Receiver Adapter for Car Home Speaker - Black
  • 5 star 11 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycaetanotr on 01/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ You receive everything required to plug it on your sound system: audio and power cables, power source for home and car and the receiver unit. + It is very small and unobtrusive. Cons:- There are a huge delay from stating the transmission and starting the sou... Read more

2 0
  • posted bykingroudy on 12/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use and great sound quality. Does a really good job. My car has bluetooth audio and that's a really cool feature without spending hundreds on getting a bluetooth enabled car audio system. Cons:The car power adapter broke within few minutes of use, so I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCodee on 11/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, unobtrusive, works great, very easy to use, easy to move from car to home. Cons:Unit heats up a bit during use, not much though. Needs to be plugged in to use. OtherThoughts:I am very impressed with this product. Crystal clear music, through any standard audio inpu... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydigaoeq on 09/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Compact, easy to use, comes with lots of cables and adapters, quality. Cons:Somewhat expensive, could have a built-in battery to avoid the need of being constanly conected to a power supply, power cable is short OtherThoughts:Really a great product. It worked perfectly wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGranitas on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is simple to use at home. Most other receivers are targeted to use in car (they come with a battery or a car adapter). This one comes with a simple ac adapter, and all the additional cables you might need. Cons:Sometimes the music stutters, but that can be... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymagfro on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small (smaller than it looks on the product picture) and lightweight. I use it in the car to play music from iPhone to the car stereo without having to connect cables to the phone. Connects automatically to phone when starting car (i.e. when 12 V socket gets power)... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygangown on 06/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it's a handy little device and can quickly connect with mn iPhone and the sound quality is good. Charging via USB and works well in the car as car kit. Good range and very easy to use. simple design, looks neat, can be very well hidden behind your stereo Cons:Sound qual... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilluzn on 05/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device is fairly easy to use. While it was working it worked as described. Cons:Be sure to google BT-AU01 before you purchase this device. The design of this device is flawed. In fact this device worked for about 15 minutes after I bought it then burnt it... Read more

4 0
  • posted byPachecre on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very compact, good quality of sound, practicity. it's a good option for avoid the buy of a stereo car. A lot of accessories, it's a good point for them!!!. Good price! Cons:The box that figure on the photos is not real, i've been received a generic box, and i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCliffPIN on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice for streaming music from phone's player to the car stereo or at home. Very small design, do not take much place. Works only while power connected. This bluetooth receiver is small and its black color makes easy to disguise it in car Cons:Nothing really... Read more

1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections