DX » Community » Reviews » BT-AU01 Wireless Bluetooth V2.0 Stereo Receiver Adapter for Car Home Speaker - Black
Customer’s impression:
Super Good sound Cumple su cometido
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynzchester on 06/16/2015

Item arrived in good time but was DOA and did not work. No Bluetooth enabled devices were able to detect the item. Item comes with all required cables and is very small. It is exactly what I was after but a shame as it did not work.

Impression:Cumple su cometido;

0 0 0

• posted bygokhanasrav on 05/29/2015

product parts came missing, I do not use it. I reported to the vendor is not interested

0 0 0

• posted bynicofgl on 04/21/2015

Cumple con las funciones, sin embargo el precio es muy caro. Capta bien la señal, el tiempo de transferencia es casi inmediata. Con: Precio y que la fuente de poder sea CA. Lo demás muy bien

Impression:Good sound,Cumple su cometido;

0 0 0

• posted byKarlito84 on 01/12/2015

Pros; Very easy to connect with LapTop, phone or tablet. Love the little confirmation sound it makes when it connects Cons; The blue status light can be annoying, specially if it's near your TV, it blinks pretty bright, but just tuck it in the back of a speaker or something and reduces the... Read more

Impression:Super;

0 0 0

• posted byesteller on 12/01/2014

Funciona muy bien, la calidad de sonido es buena. Facil de utilizar y de conectar. Excelente relacion calidad-precio

0 0 0

• posted bywarkeds on 10/12/2014

Pros: Good sound, easy to use, just plug and connect. No buttons just connect to power and aux. Cons: The cables that comes with it looks like really cheap quality.

Impression:Good sound;

0 0 0

• posted bycaetanotr on 01/18/2014

+ You receive everything required to plug it on your sound system: audio and power cables, power source for home and car and the receiver unit. + It is very small and unobtrusive. - There are a huge delay from stating the transmission and starting the sound (approximately 2 seconds). This problem... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bykingroudy on 12/12/2013

Easy to use and great sound quality. Does a really good job. My car has bluetooth audio and that's a really cool feature without spending hundreds on getting a bluetooth enabled car audio system. The car power adapter broke within few minutes of use, so I used one that I previously owned. The Aux... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCodee on 11/26/2013

Small, unobtrusive, works great, very easy to use, easy to move from car to home. Unit heats up a bit during use, not much though. Needs to be plugged in to use. I am very impressed with this product. Crystal clear music, through any standard audio input. Make sure you have a power supply (wall a... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bydigaoeq on 09/19/2013

Compact, easy to use, comes with lots of cables and adapters, quality. Somewhat expensive, could have a built-in battery to avoid the need of being constanly conected to a power supply, power cable is short Really a great product. It worked perfectly with my Nexus 4. Now I can use my iPhone dock... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere