DX » Community » Reviews » Akoray K-109 Cree Q2-WC 6-Mode Memory 145-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfzwoberlin on 08/03/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good build quality (except for the clip) - Double O-Rings - 6 Modes (reduced brightness is very useful to preserve battery life; and it's more than bright enough for finding your keys, reading, or most other short-range stuff) - very bright on bright - small - light - d... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffmorris101 on 07/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great light and well constructed. everything functions as it should. Threads are great and it is sealed nicely. Seems like a rugged flashlight and should last me a long time. Cons:In high mode it shuts off after 30 secs, then 20, then 10 and so on. Seems as though it is o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeydaimon on 06/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* very bright * different brightness modes and features * very well built (except for clip) * easy to use/change modes Cons:* the clip is very flimsy. It got bent the first day with normal use, and broke completely after a month. Being able to carry with a clip is very... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmBaal on 11/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ Surprisingly bright + Hell, even brighter than "surprisingly bright"! + Clean white color of light + Good throw and spill + Beam is well-focused and spot has even shape + Build quality is very good + Double sealing o-rings + Remembers last used mod... Read more

1 2
  • posted bycuriousone on 10/31/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Small size + 6 modes with memory + Threads are clean and well-machined + Very bright on high setting + Double O-rings on barrel + Good light quality - strong & white + LED centered well + Light stands upright The K-109 is a great EDC light. I was initially hesitant... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigchelis on 10/06/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It worked perfectly. To get the different modes you turn it on and slighly touch it and it will go through the different modes. Small, bright, and I can clip it on me. Need I say more. It can also stand on its own, big plus. Cons:I had to figure out that once you turn it... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections