DX » Community » Reviews » Akoray K-109 Cree Q2-WC 6-Mode Memory 145-Lumen LED Flashlight with Clip (1*CR123A)
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfzwoberlin on 08/03/2009

- Good build quality (except for the clip) - Double O-Rings - 6 Modes (reduced brightness is very useful to preserve battery life; and it's more than bright enough for finding your keys, reading, or most other short-range stuff) - very bright on bright - small - light - doesn't roll away - stands on tail if desired - tailswitch - no manual (so you have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeffmorris101 on 07/23/2009

Great light and well constructed. everything functions as it should. Threads are great and it is sealed nicely. Seems like a rugged flashlight and should last me a long time. In high mode it shuts off after 30 secs, then 20, then 10 and so on. Seems as though it is over heating?? Seems to be working just fine in the other modes. If i needed a flashlight ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeydaimon on 06/21/2009

* very bright * different brightness modes and features * very well built (except for clip) * easy to use/change modes * the clip is very flimsy. It got bent the first day with normal use, and broke completely after a month. Being able to carry with a clip is very convenient so it's a big deal that it broke. pockets make it less easy to access. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmBaal on 11/03/2008

+ Surprisingly bright + Hell, even brighter than "surprisingly bright"! + Clean white color of light + Good throw and spill + Beam is well-focused and spot has even shape + Build quality is very good + Double sealing o-rings + Remembers last used mode + Lots of modes - Gets warm during operations - Not a con, but a black one would be welcome ... Read more

1 2
  • posted bycuriousone on 10/31/2008

+ Small size + 6 modes with memory + Threads are clean and well-machined + Very bright on high setting + Double O-rings on barrel + Good light quality - strong & white + LED centered well + Light stands upright The K-109 is a great EDC light. I was initially hesitant to purchase this light because I had not heard of this manufacturer before, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigchelis on 10/06/2008

It worked perfectly. To get the different modes you turn it on and slighly touch it and it will go through the different modes. Small, bright, and I can clip it on me. Need I say more. It can also stand on its own, big plus. I had to figure out that once you turn it on, you simply slightly tap it and it changes modes. I want to get my father and friends ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections