DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Bike Bicycle Handlebar Tape Belt Wrap w/ Bar Plug - Blue Camouflage (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
splash bar tape bar tape splash tape
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCriggie_ on 07/20/2016

I had this on my tandem, and wanted the new stoker bars to look the same as the front. It works okay, but the pieces aren't generous in length. So mind your wrapping technique, cos you may have to redo for length. There is no adhesive on the back, so you might want to prewrap bars with a little... Read more

Impression:splash tape,bar tape,splash bar tape;

0 0 0

• posted bymannymania on 03/12/2014

Goes well with my CUBE Aerial Black-Blue decals ... The pattern is very consistent and product is finished very nicely.. comfortable on hands and i ride my bike 50 miles per day... no memory effect due to grips, sweat or rain and the bar tape stays as new.. i do not see any negative points to for... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNightSpeed on 10/18/2013

I have several bikes that use several different manufacture brands and I find this product no different than the in shop brands that I can get locally. The color is good and this tape has a thick center-line making wrapping an even line simple. This also stretches well to contour to the bars. Non... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere