DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Protective ABS 2-Compartment Egg Storage Box - Orange
Customer’s impression:
Barato quedan perfectos
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaixaaixa on 03/09/2015

ideal para transportar bonito diseño,me lo imaginaba mas pequeño,me gusta el naranja,es muy compacto,y el plastico parece muy resistente para proteger los huevos de cualquier caida o golpe,me gusta el articulo,me lo voy allevar a acampada para hacer mis tortillas

protege huevos protege huevos protege huevos protege huevos protege huevos

Impression:Barato,quedan perfectos;

0 0 0

• posted bybjarkepetersen on 07/13/2014

The product is super durable and can stand to be in nature and be used for outdoor activities. I use it when I go into the woods and make breakfast for me and my friend. size corresponds to ordinary chicken eggs and inside there are some small soft distance spikes to create space between the egg... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminol on 08/18/2013

Extremely convenient way to carry two eggs when you're traveling somewhere. Protects eggs quite nicely from breaking. "Dumpers" could be more convenient but they do their job just fine. Just in case, the seal between two halves could be better so the fresh eggs, if you decide to carry a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDrood on 04/10/2013

Made of good looking plastic. Looks reliable. Capable to store eggs of any size. Smaller sized eggs will not move inside of this container because of three small plastic antennas on each inner side of the box. It's a bit overpriced but as far as I know it's the only offer in china on-line shops I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere